Details

BALLARINI Professionale - ServInTavola Mini Saucepan

$24.99
BALLARINI ServInTavola by HENCKELS 4.3-inch Mini Saucepan is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 18.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_16
  • loc_en_US, sid_75001-095, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 6ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-11-cm":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"11 cm","ID":"11-cm","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 11 cm is not available for this combination"},"productId":"75001-095-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 24 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

From the stovetop to the table, the work of Professional Chefs is not limited to cooking: attention and care to the customers require also excellent service and elegant table dressing. The Ballarini Servintavola collection has been created to achieve the right presentation of courses and adorn the table with style and creativity. Four ranges of small pans made in different materials, ideal to present entrees, side dishes, soups and all creations come out from Chef's inspiration. THE BALLARINI SERVINTAVOLA COLLECTION HAS BEEN CREATED WITH TRADITIONAL ITALIAN HERITAGE, STYLE AND HISTORY. WARNING: The brass handle of this product contains lead, a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.

• 99% pure aluminum
  • 3.5 mm thick
  • Brushed aluminum exterior
  • Neutralized washed pickled aluminium interior
  • Brass handles
  • Made In Italy

Specifications

• Item no. 75001-095
Characteristics
  • Color: silver
  • Country of origin: Italy
  • Substance: aluminum
  • Surface finishing: matte
  • California AB1200: Disclosure
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.60 lbs
  • Length of product: 8.27 in
  • Width of product: 4.49 in
  • Height of product: 4.29 in
  • Upper diameter: 4.33 in
BALLARINI Professionale - ServInTavola Mini Saucepan
4.4 (18)
Added to basket View basket checkout
BALLARINI ServInTavola by HENCKELS 4.3-inch Mini Saucepan is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 18.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Useful and convenient I find these smaller size cooking tools more effective now that I am cooking for fewer people. I still work on larger projects, then a smaller container is easiest for ingredient prep – melting butter, caramelizing sugar, toasting spices. The thing that I love though is they how easily they work as individual serving pieces. I often cook eggs, finish a soup or bake a dessert in them. One person, one pot. Ready for as many people as needed and freeze the rest. Quality cooking in these aluminum pans. They wash easily.
Date published: 2020-05-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Bring on the Butter This pan is PERFECT for heating butter. So I made garlic bread by first seeping fresh garlic in butter. I hate to use the microwave and or use a big pan. This pan was the answer. It's made from 99% aluminum so the heating capability is great, nice and even.
Date published: 2020-04-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Petite Presentation These petite Italian made pieces make for charming oven-to-table presentations. Prepare and serve appetizers, single servings, side dishes, and desserts or use for an accompanying pour over sauce for entree or dessert.
Date published: 2020-04-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from The perfect butter warmer or heating up queso or sauce for one for lunch! The aluminum means it heats quickly and evenly and stays warm while waiting to serve. the brass handle gives it style and panache!
Date published: 2020-05-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Impress your guests with this cute mini saucepan that can be used to bake or to finish off dishes that have been cooked on the stove. It are light, attractive and easy to clean.
Date published: 2020-04-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Adorable little saucepan. The size reminds me of kids toy cookware. Great piece for melting butter or serving individual french onion soups. Rustic look, lightweight.
Date published: 2020-04-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Italian Flare The style with the silver and brass is in keeping with a commercial kitchen look. Great pan for small reheats and sauces.
Date published: 2020-04-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Zwilling Employee Cute little serving sauce pan. The aluminum has been neutralized to protect the food in the pot.
Date published: 2020-05-22
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_16
  • loc_en_US, sid_75001-095, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

Is this pan induction compatible?

Asked by: Snoelle3
No
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-11-25

How many ounces is this?

Asked by: jill230
The capacity of this pan is 16 oz.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-08-13
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_75001-095, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • questions, product