Details

BALLARINI Professionale 2800 11-inch, Saute pan

$69.99
Ballarini 11" Braiser w/o lid Professionale Series 2800 is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 4.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_75000-869, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 99ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-28-cm_11.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"11.00 inch","ID":"28-cm_11.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 11.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"75000-869-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 69 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Proudly made in Italy, Ballarini specializes in premium nonstick cookware inspired by the rich tradition of Italian cuisine.The Ballarini Professionale 2800 Series is the must-have nonstick pan for discerning home chefs. Designed for intensive use, these restaurant-tested pans bring professional quality cookware into home kitchens.Reinforced with ceramic particles, the KERASTONE PROFI GRANITE professional nonstick coating boasts exceptional durability and quick release. Enjoy perfectly browned, flawless food that doesn't stick with this long-lasting, metal-safe coating.The thick, cold-forged aluminum construction ensures optimal heat distribution for no hot spots. For easy maneuvering, the hollow tube handle stays cool to the touch and is securely riveted to endure everyday use.Everyone is a chef when cooking with Ballarini.

• Made in Italy
  • KERASTONE PROFI GRANITE nonstick coating is reinforced with ceramic particles for extreme durability and quick release
  • Long lasting coating is safe to use with metal utensils
  • Thick, cold forged aluminum construction
  • Optimal heat distribution and retention
  • Superior flat-base stability - pan will not bulge when heated
  • Ergonomic hollow tube stainless steel handle stays cool to the touch
  • Compatible with all cooktops except induction

Specifications

• Item no. 75000-869
Characteristics
  • Color: stone grey
  • Country of origin: Italy
  • Substance: aluminum
  • Type of handle: side handle
  • Surface finishing: coated
  • Handle fixing: riveted
  • California AB1200: Disclosure
Measurements
  • Net weight: 2.27 lbs
  • Upper diameter: 11.02 in
BALLARINI Professionale 2800 11-inch, Saute pan
5.0 (4)
Added to basket View basket checkout
Ballarini 11" Braiser w/o lid Professionale Series 2800 is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A non-stick braiser! A lightweight non-stick and versatile braiser is also an excellent saucepan. Works really well in browning meat and braising. Effortless flipping, turning and stirring food wiit this non-stick pot. Excellent pot for cooking sauces, stew, and for deep frying large batches of food size. This Professionale series 2800 braiser is manufactured from aluminum, it heats fast and evenly spread heat. This pot is PFOA-free and so durable, safe for heavy metal kitchen tools, and extremely scratch-resistant. However, the keyword is “resistant” so, with enough force, anything can cause scratches. Therefore, wood and silicone kitchen tools are recommended. Its superior flat-base stays flat, it will not warp, hollow tube handle is stay-cool and easy to maneuver transitioning food to a plate. Highly recommended handwashing this saucepan preventing from the dishwasher's detergent abrasiveness and from any damage-causing from bumping into hard and pointy stuff during the wash. It is easy to clean; just soak with water and soap and use a sponge to remove food residue. Oven safe! Made in Italy!
Date published: 2020-05-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I’m speechless! I needed to replace a nonstick everyday pan from another company but had a hard time finding something suitable. The sale price on this one made me think about taking a chance and I am so glad I did! The weight is nice and light, nothing sticks, and I am just so happy! It is a tad bigger than my old one and is a bit too big when cooking for 2 people. I’m seriously considering getting a smaller one, too.
Date published: 2022-03-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great gift It is amazing to have this pan with good quality. It is safe and in scratch.
Date published: 2022-10-13
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_75000-869, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

How tall are the side of the - Ballarini 11" Braiser w/o lid Professionale Series 2800 ? What is the width including the handles ?

Asked by: beve
Approx 16"
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-12-19

Is this wash disher safe?

Asked by: evanbuybuy
Hi No not dishwasher safe. Hand washing recommended.
Date published: 2022-10-11

How tall the sides of 12.5” ballarini braiser? Can I get a lid for it?

Asked by: Proquality
Thank you Braiser: 18 x 12 x 4, 5-qt Capacity, Weight 3.0 12.5" / 32cm Professionale Aluminum Lid #75001-305
Date published: 2021-05-25
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_75000-869, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 106ms
  • questions, product