27.00 $21.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -19%
27.00 $21.99
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
Ballarini Professionale 11-inch 28cm Aluminum Lid is rated 4.2 out of 5 by 57.
  • y_2020, m_9, d_19, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_17, tr_40
  • loc_en_US, sid_75001-303, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 151ms
  • reviews, product

Description

Since 1889, Ballarini has been crafting metal goods with care. Each pan fabricated by this heritage brand boasts top-of-the-line performance and is easy to use. Experience the appeal of aluminum cookware with the Ballarini Professionale 4000 Series.Why aluminum? It is an excellent heat conductor - 3 times better than cast iron and 9 times better than stainless steel. By heating up quickly and evenly, the Professionale 4000 series offers energy efficient cooking. The pans' thick aluminum construction provides perfect heat distribution for no hot spots. Aluminum also ensures superior flat base stability to prevent pans from warping even when cooking at high temperatures.Easy to clean, the brushed aluminum exterior looks stylish on your stovetop. Everyone is a chef when cooking with Ballarini.
  • Oven safe up to 500F
  • Made in Italy

Specifications

• Item no. 75001-303
Characteristics
  • Color: Silver
  • Country of origin: Italy
  • Substance: Aluminum
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.79 lbs
  • Length of product: 12.01 in
  • Width of product: 12.01 in
  • Height of product: 2.52 in
  • Upper diameter: 11.02 in
BALLARINI Professionale 11-inch 28cm Aluminum Lid
$27.00 $21.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Ballarini Professionale 11-inch 28cm Aluminum Lid is rated 4.2 out of 5 by 57.
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Poor Fit Unlike this lid's big sister that perfectly fits my Professionale 2800 11" Deep Fry Pan, this lid doesn't sit flush on my Professionale 2800 9.5" Fry Pan because its rim doesn't clear the pan's handle. I thought perhaps a 10" lid had been shipped in error but no--the stock numbers online and on the lid's sticker match and are different than that of the 10" lid's. Nice quality but very disappointing; I waited for this to come back in stock.
Date published: 2019-01-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice looking lid A great lid to use on your larger Ballarini fry, saute or braiser pans. Nice and lightweight, it goes great with sealing and keeping your food hot in the pan. A convenient lid to have if you like having a lid to go in an oven; with it being able to go in the oven up to 500 degrees, this is a great piece to have for high heat cooking. Restaurant quality cookware you can use right in your home kitchen.
Date published: 2020-04-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Big Helper! It sure is a huge lid, it is a big helper lid for a pot and frypan of this size. The lid that make sure pot is well covered, keeping all heat and flavors inside. Perfect for frying pan, stir-fry pan/wok, and braiser if it doesn't come with the lid. It keeps your kitchen clean, free of oil when frying and sauteing, and keeping heat inside the braiser. It's a must-have accessory in the kitchen.
Date published: 2020-05-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This 11" aluminum lid is great for those fry pans you need to cover or for larger pots. It is a a great heat conductor due to the properties of aluminum - heats quickly and evenly and retains heat very well. Will also not warp. Nice handle size for a good grip. Other sizes also available, so match up those pans and pots that need covers!
Date published: 2020-05-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from I wanted an additional lid for my Professionale 4000 pan and this was the perfect answer. Yes its fits my Ballarini pan well but I also find myself using it for all other purposes. I use it when making grilled cheeses, melting cheese on burgers or for a quick steam to finish off pan fried vegetables. This lid is really versatile.
Date published: 2020-04-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Spare a lid! The lid that make sure your pot is well covered, keeping all heat and flavors. Perfect for frying pan, stir-fry pan/wok, and braiser if it doesn't come with the lid. It keeps your kitchen clean, free of oil when frying and sauteing, and keeping heat inside the braiser. It's a must-have accessory in the kitchen and reasonably priced!
Date published: 2020-05-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Lightweight and good grip. These lids fit most Ballarini pans perfectly but I use mine on other pans. Either I lost the lids, or the pans didn't come with one, so these are what I rely on. Not sexy, but they do the trick - they keep the heat in so I can cook. If you have questions about fit, Customer Service can help.
Date published: 2020-04-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A variety of sizes This high quality aluminum lid comes in a variety of sizes so you can identify the one you need for any of your pots and pans. It's nice to have a lid to just cover what you are cooking to keep the heat and moisture in. These are versatile because they not only can cover stove top cooking but are also oven safe.
Date published: 2020-05-18
  • y_2020, m_9, d_19, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_17, tr_40
  • loc_en_US, sid_75001-303, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product

Which lids do I need for 10" and 12" Como fry pans?  Thank you.

Asked by: natasha63117
These lids are designed for our Professionale 2800 series. They are not compatible with the Como fry pans. For those, we would recommend our Zwilling stainless steel universal lid: https://www.zwilling.com/us/zwilling-accessories-universal-lid-66350-900/66350-900-0.html
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-09-04

Is the 26 cm lid made to fit this line's 24 cm pans?

Asked by: MacGuffin
The appropriate lid for this particular item is the corresponding 26cm lid, here: https://www.zwillingonline.com/75001302.html While the larger 26cm lid will fit 24cm cookware, for best results, we recommend using the 24cm lid made for those products, here: https://www.zwillingonline.com/75001301.html
Date published: 2018-10-08

One more question: no 24 cm lids left and since these are on clearance, is it safe to assume there won't be any more?

Asked by: MacGuffin
These lids have not been discontinued. We will continue to stock them as long as the Professionale series cookware is available. Our next planned restock is in early November.
Date published: 2018-10-03

will these lids work on the parma series fry pans

Asked by: DebbieK
While the lids may be the appropriate sizes for the Parma fry pans, we cannot guarantee a perfect fit, because they were not designed to be used with Parma cookware.
Date published: 2018-08-05

does this lid fit the 11 inch fry pan?

Asked by: timothy50
The 11” lid would fit an 11” fry pan. However, this lid was specifically designed to fit perfectly on our Professionale Series lines. There is a possibility that due to different rim designs on various cookware items, it may not fit exactly on other cookware bodies, but should still do the job.
Date published: 2018-07-10
  • y_2020, m_9, d_19, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_75001-303, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 140ms
  • questions, product