Details

BALLARINI Parma Plus 11-inch, aluminum, Nonstick Stir Fry Pan with Lid

$64.99
BALLARINI Parma Plus by HENCKELS 11-inch Aluminum Nonstick Stir Fry Pan with Lid, Made in Italy is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 46.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_25, tr_21
  • loc_en_US, sid_75003-100-0, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 100ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-28-cm_11.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"11.00 inch","ID":"28-cm_11.00-inch","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 11.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"75003-100-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 64 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The 11-inch stir fry pan is designed in the style of the Asian wok, with a flat bottom and wide, angled sides that facilitate stirring without spilling - a plus when stir frying meats and vegetables. The glass lid lets you keep an eye on food as it steams inside the pan.

Thanks to its signature speckles, the superior BALLARINI Parma Plus line is a nonstick like no other. The Granitium nonstick coating is reinforced with revolutionary speckles and ceramic particles that ensure quick release and easy clean up. With a heart of stone, this ultra-durable Granitium coating boasts unsurpassed scratch resistance, making it metal utensil safe. And the comfortable, soft grip handle offers a no-slip grip.

The patented Thermopoint technology signals when your pan is hot or cool, letting you know when it is time to cook or clean with its innovative light sensor. No more guessing games means more time can be spent on cooking. Parma Plus cookware heats up rapidly and evenly for superb cooking results each time. Long lasting, easy to clean, and versatile, the full range of Parma Plus cookware, available individually and in sets, makes cooking with friends and family a joy, so you can cook with amore every day. 

• 11-inch stir fry pan features a flat bottom and wide, angled sides that facilitate stirring without spilling
  • Cold-forged pure aluminum body for superior heat retention and distribution, resulting in even cooking
  • 3 extra durable layers of GRANITIUM ceramic reinforced coating for quick release and fast cleanup
  • Ergonomic heat-insulating handle for a perfect grip
  • Ovenproof up to 300°F/150°C
  • Patented Thermopoint heat indicator for energy saving cooking and pan protection
  • Glass lid without rim for easy cleaning
  • Pouring rim for mess-free pouring

Specifications

• Item no. 75003-100-0
Characteristics
  • Color: grey
  • Country of origin: Italy
  • Substance: aluminum
  • Marketing name coating: Granitium
  • Handle fixing: screwed
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Metal-utensil-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
  • California AB1200: Disclosure
Measurements
  • Net weight: 5.21 lbs
  • Length of product: 10.98 in
  • Upper diameter: 11.02 in
Added to basket View basket checkout

Quick releasing, easy cleaning Parma Plus is a nonstick like no other

Proudly made in Italy, Ballarini specializes in premium nonstick cookware inspired by the rich tradition of Italian cuisine. Available in a variety of set configurations from the 2-piece fry pan sets to the 10-piece cookware set, there’s an assortment for every kitchen.

THE ULTIMATE NONSTICK

The Granitium nonstick coating is reinforced with ceramic particles and revolutionary speckles for unsurpassed scratch resistance.

INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY

The patented Thermopoint technology signals when your pan is hot or cool, letting you know when it is time to cook or clean with its innovative light sensor.

SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION

The Italian-made, extremely pure aluminum construction distributes heat quickly and evenly, resulting in superior browning of your food.

COMFORTABLE COOKING

The comfortable, stay-cool handle offers a no-slip grip for easy and safe maneuvering. The pans feature a hanging loop for convenient storage.

QUICK CLEAN UP

With this metal utensil-safe, scratch-resistant, and dishwasher-safe cookware, you’ll enjoy effortless cooking and easy clean up.

TEMPERED GLASS LID

Tight-fitting glass lid locks in moisture and lets you monitor your cooking (with saucepans, sauté pan, and Dutch oven).

BALLARINI Parma Plus by HENCKELS 11-inch Aluminum Nonstick Stir Fry Pan with Lid, Made in Italy is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 46.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great wok. I really like using the wok for stir fry but have also started using it for skillet meals and one pan pasta dishes. Made in Italy from cold forged aluminum this pan has a thick bottom for quick and even heating and a pour rim for a no mess experience. The Granitium coating is reinforced with ceramic particles that increase the scratch resistance and allow metal utensils to be used. The handle feels great in the hand and has a thermo point built in that turns red when the pan is hot enough to cook in and green when the pan is cool enough to wash. The glass lid is thick and sits well on the rim and allows you to see what's going on in the pan. All in all this is a super versatile pan that you will enjoy using for many of your favorite recipes. Snap to clean with soap and water but also dishwasher safe.
Date published: 2020-11-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect Stir Fry! We stir fry often, using lots of mixed vegetables and love to add chicken or shrimp. This pan acts a Wok and cooks so evenly even at high temperatures. I really like the thermo point feature so I know when my pan has reached designed temp. The Glass see through lid is perfect for checking on what's cooking. Pan cleans easily and is dishwasher safe, but only takes a few minutes to hand wash, which I prefer. Super Price for such a versatile frypan.
Date published: 2020-11-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Not Only a Stir Fry Pan The pan has excellent, even, heat conduction which is perfect for stir fry. The sloped sides of the pan allow you to move food around the pan quickly at a high heat. I really like that there is a lid as you can steam for a few minutes before or after main cooking - perfect for dumplings. Handle is comfortable and pan easy to manuver.
Date published: 2020-11-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The perfect pan for a one-person household! While this is a Stir Fry Pan, it works well for just plain frying. The bottom is not rounded, it's flat making it suitable for cooking a meal for one. It's very easy to clean and the glass lid is a great way to steam and also makes checking on the contents very easy.
Date published: 2022-02-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Not just a wok Great size and shape. Perfect for stir frying, but I find myself using it for pasta as well! Great weight and comfortable handle. The glass lid allows me to see what's going on inside. Clean up is a breeze!
Date published: 2020-11-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Lid can be better Haven’t seen any con yet:) The only dislike is the lid, made of glass and no protections at the edge, has to be careful handling it.
Date published: 2021-12-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice wok with glass lid I have three Parma Plus pans. This is the one I recently got. Love the handle, lid, and of course its non-stick material -- ceramic coating but it is very durable. I have other brands with ceramic coating but only last for a few weeks. Also it is dishwasher safe (no citrus cleaner).
Date published: 2021-04-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by from No Stick Wok I love the Wok. I wish that they would make a 14” one. I will be first in line to purchase a few, other than the size Wok is great. No stick, easy to use and is light. Plus the quality is top notch. I definitely would recommend this to friends and family
Date published: 2021-04-15
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_25, tr_21
  • loc_en_US, sid_75003-100-0, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

Are there another model for induction cooktop, that can I use like a WOK pan?

Asked by: Adriano
Hi With a lid the ZWILLING JOY PLUS 12” 18/10 STAINLESS STEEL, WOK #1021708. Without a lid the ZWILLING MADURA PLUS 12” ALUMINUM, STIR FRY PAN NONSTICK, BLACK MATTE # 66291-306. or the DEMEYERE ALUPRO 12” ALUMINUM, NONSTICK PERFECT PAN, SILVER-BLACK #13930.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2022-10-03

Ballarini Parma Plus works in induction stove ?

Asked by: Adriano
Hi No not on Induction stove tops.
Date published: 2022-10-03

Can this be used on induction stove top?

Asked by: Kikica
Not for Induction
Date published: 2021-11-26

What's the weight of the pan?

Asked by: tlcy8833
4.3lbs
Date published: 2021-11-26

How hot can you heat this up in a flame?

Asked by: JamesR102
Thank you for contacting ZWILLING BALLARINI! A low to medium heat setting is recommended. Thank you Regards, Zwilling Ballarini
Date published: 2021-09-17
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_75003-100-0, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 101ms
  • questions, product