Details

BALLARINI Parma Plus 11-inch Aluminum Nonstick Stir Fry Pan

{"grey-28-cm":{"color":{"displayName":"grey","ID":"grey","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"28 cm","ID":"28-cm","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 28 cm is not available for this combination"},"productId":"75003-100-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
  • grey
YOU SAVE: -20%
75.00 $59.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -20%
75.00 $59.99
In Stock Free Shipping
Ships within 1-2 days
Ballarini Parma Plus 11-inch Aluminum Nonstick Stir Fry Pan with Lid is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 4.
  • y_2020, m_11, d_29, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_75003-100-0, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 6ms
  • reviews, product

Description

The 11-inch stir fry pan is designed in the style of the Asian wok, with a flat bottom and wide, angled sides that facilitate stirring without spilling - a plus when stir frying meats and vegetables. The glass lid lets you keep an eye on food as it steams inside the pan.

Thanks to its signature speckles, the superior BALLARINI Parma Plus line is a nonstick like no other. The Granitium nonstick coating is reinforced with revolutionary speckles and ceramic particles that ensure quick release and easy clean up. With a heart of stone, this ultra-durable Granitium coating boasts unsurpassed scratch resistance, making it metal utensil safe. And the comfortable, soft grip handle offers a no-slip grip.

The patented Thermopoint technology signals when your pan is hot or cool, letting you know when it is time to cook or clean with its innovative light sensor. No more guessing games means more time can be spent on cooking. Parma Plus cookware heats up rapidly and evenly for superb cooking results each time. Long lasting, easy to clean, and versatile, the full range of Parma Plus cookware, available individually and in sets, makes cooking with friends and family a joy, so you can cook with amore every day.

• 11-inch stir fry pan features a flat bottom and wide, angled sides that facilitate stirring without spilling
  • Cold-forged pure aluminum body for superior heat retention and distribution, resulting in even cooking
  • 3 extra durable layers of GRANITIUM ceramic reinforced PFOA-free coating for quick release and fast cleanup
  • Ergonomic heat-insulating handle for a perfect grip. 
  • Ovenproof up to 300°F/150°C
  • Patented Thermopoint heat indicator for energy saving cooking and pan protection
  • Glass lid without rim for easy cleaning
  • Pouring rim for mess-free pouring

Specifications

• Item no. 75003-100-0
Characteristics
  • Color: grey
  • Country of origin: Italy
  • Substance: Aluminum
  • Handle fixing: screwed
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Metal-utensil-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Length of product: 10.98 in
  • Upper diameter: 11.02 in
BALLARINI Parma Plus 11-inch Aluminum Nonstick Stir Fry Pan
$75.00 $59.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Ballarini Parma Plus 11-inch Aluminum Nonstick Stir Fry Pan with Lid is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 4.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great wok. I really like using the wok for stir fry but have also started using it for skillet meals and one pan pasta dishes. Made in Italy from cold forged aluminum this pan has a thick bottom for quick and even heating and a pour rim for a no mess experience. The Granitium coating is reinforced with ceramic particles that increase the scratch resistance and allow metal utensils to be used. The handle feels great in the hand and has a thermo point built in that turns red when the pan is hot enough to cook in and green when the pan is cool enough to wash. The glass lid is thick and sits well on the rim and allows you to see what's going on in the pan. All in all this is a super versatile pan that you will enjoy using for many of your favorite recipes. Snap to clean with soap and water but also dishwasher safe.
Date published: 2020-11-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect Stir Fry! We stir fry often, using lots of mixed vegetables and love to add chicken or shrimp. This pan acts a Wok and cooks so evenly even at high temperatures. I really like the thermo point feature so I know when my pan has reached designed temp. The Glass see through lid is perfect for checking on what's cooking. Pan cleans easily and is dishwasher safe, but only takes a few minutes to hand wash, which I prefer. Super Price for such a versatile frypan.
Date published: 2020-11-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Not Only a Stir Fry Pan The pan has excellent, even, heat conduction which is perfect for stir fry. The sloped sides of the pan allow you to move food around the pan quickly at a high heat. I really like that there is a lid as you can steam for a few minutes before or after main cooking - perfect for dumplings. Handle is comfortable and pan easy to manuver.
Date published: 2020-11-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Not just a wok Great size and shape. Perfect for stir frying, but I find myself using it for pasta as well! Great weight and comfortable handle. The glass lid allows me to see what's going on inside. Clean up is a breeze!
Date published: 2020-11-18
  • y_2020, m_11, d_29, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_75003-100-0, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 100ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;