• (no colour)
YOU SAVE:-19%
$62.00 $49.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE:-19%
$62.00 $49.99
Ballarini Parma Forged Aluminum 12-inch Nonstick Fry Pan is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 6.
  • y_2019, m_9, d_17, h_21
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_75001-643, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 169ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
BALLARINI Parma 12-inch Aluminum Frying pan
$62.00 $49.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
Made in Italy, Ballarini infuses the rich tradition of Italian cuisine into easy-to-use pans for everyday cooking. The Parma 12" Aluminum Nonstick Fry Pan is the go-to pan for perfect frying and even browning. The revolutionary speckled Granitium nonstick coating boasts quick release for effortless eggs. Appealing to the eye, this ultra durable coating has a heart of stone - it is fork-proof, metal-safe and extremely scratch-resistant, increasing the lifespan of your pan. The easy-to-clean surface ensures that no time is wasted on washing and more time can be spent on cooking. Ballarini's innovative Thermopoint heat-sensitive handle turns red when hot and green when cool. This lets you know when the pan's temperature is just right for cooking - preventing unnecessary overheating or undercooking - and properly cooled off for cleaning. Made from the most pure aluminum in the industry, the fry pan's cold forged body heats up rapidly and evenly with no hot spots. Three times more energy efficient than cast iron, aluminum is also wonderfully light, eliminating any arm strain. The ergonomic, stay cool handle offers a comfortable grip for maximum control. With Ballarini, experience the ease of nonstick expertise.
  • Cold forged aluminum body ensures efficient heating spread uniformly across the entire pan's surface
  • GRANITIUM nonstick coating is reinforced with ceramic particles and revolutionary speckles, boasting exceptional scratch resistance for all types of utensils
  • THERMOPOINT technology guarantees precise temperature control, reducing unnecessary overheating and damage
  • PFOA-free nonstick coating offers quick release and superior browning, requiring less oil for healthier cooking
  • Made in Italy
Charasteristics
  • Substance: Aluminum
Measurements
  • Upper diameter: 11.81 in
Ballarini Parma Forged Aluminum 12-inch Nonstick Fry Pan is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Extremely durable with excellent cooking results Bought several of these pans two years ago. Mine are standing up to nearly daily use very well. No signs of wear yet. The only problem so far is that the red/green dot that indicates if the pan is hot or not stopped working after about a year. On all 3 frying pans of varying sizes, the colored dot is now a faded red and no longer serves any purpose. I would highly recommend them. The color dot is a bit of a gimmick anyway.
Date published: 2017-12-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great non-stick frying pan I just got this and made chicken cutlets on it, which usually leave a lot of residue on my pan. There was no residue left and the cutlets cooked evenly throughout. They never stuck to the pan either. The clean-up was also very easy and nothing was stuck to the pan a few hours later when I washed it, a very easy clean-up. Would definitely recommend.
Date published: 2017-05-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from It doesn't stick and cleans up great. We used one at the Wyndham resort we stay at and fell in love with it.
Date published: 2018-04-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great product I purchased this for my son recently. He loves it, he likes the way it heats evenly, he likes the look and hope to get the full set when back in dtock
Date published: 2019-01-22
  • y_2019, m_9, d_17, h_21
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_75001-643, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product

Recently I found the pan (usually used and washed by my helper) is all dark brown colour on it, I tried to clean but cannot remove the dark drown colour on it, any cleansing instructions please?

Asked by: panheadache
It sounds like the cookware was overheated, and burnt-in cooking fat and food can be difficult to remove. We recommend soaking the cookware in soapy water overnight and washing as usual. If that's not successful, you can try a cookware cleaner like Bar Keepers Friend.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2019-09-15

I am looking for Portofino and or Ferrara. Don't see those in online store? How come?

Asked by: Tuur
The Ballarini Portofino and Ferrara Granitium lines are international items that are not available in the United States. The Parma series is our equivalent.
Date published: 2018-10-03

Are these pans usable for induction cook tops?

Asked by: Stanley P
Yes they are!
Answered by: MannyMI
Date published: 2018-04-24

I purchased the 10piece set but need a bigger pan. Is it possible to get the 12” with a lid?

Asked by: CassieF
From my answer from Zwilling :( "Ballarini does not make lids for its 8", 10", or 12" frying pans."
Answered by: MannyMI
Date published: 2018-08-30

Recommendations for LIDS for this pan?

Asked by: MannyMI
Ballarini does not make lids for its 8", 10", or 12" frying pans.
Date published: 2018-08-30

What the dimensions of this frying pan; the depth is most important

Asked by: Nickie
Product Dimensions:19.5 X 12.5 X 4 19.5" -Overall length including the handle 12.5" -The diameter of the pan 4" -Depth of the pan
Date published: 2017-11-11

Here it says it's PFOA free, is it also PTFE free?

Asked by: Yingh
The coating in PFOA free, however it does contain PTFE.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2018-09-15
  • y_2019, m_9, d_17, h_21CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_7
  • loc_en_US, sid_75001-643, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 139ms
  • questions, product