Details

BALLARINI Parma 10-inch, Non-stick, Frying pan

$49.99

Superior nonstick for easy release and ultimate scratch resistance

• Made in Italy
  • Granitium nonstick coating reinforced with ceramic particles
  • Cold forged aluminum body heats up quickly and evenly
BALLARINI Parma by HENCKELS Forged Aluminum 10-inch Nonstick Fry Pan, Made in Italy is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 141.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_47, tr_94
  • loc_en_US, sid_75001-642, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 8ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-20-cm_8.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"8.00 inch","ID":"20-cm_8.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 8.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"75001-641-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"no-color-25-cm_10.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"10.00 inch","ID":"25-cm_10.00-inch","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 10.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"75001-642-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false},"no-color-30-cm_12.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"12.00 inch","ID":"30-cm_12.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 12.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"75001-643-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
Size: 10.00 inch
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 49 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The 10-inch fry pan is the cookware that never leaves the stove. Sear meat, sauté vegetables, and cook eggs in this just-the-right-size meal prep staple.

Proudly made in Italy, BALLARINI specializes in premium nonstick cookware inspired by the rich tradition of Italian cuisine. Thanks to its signature speckles, the superior BALLARINI Parma line is a nonstick like no other. The Granitium nonstick coating is reinforced with ceramic particles that ensure quick release and easy clean up. With a heart of stone, this ultra-durable Granitium coating boasts unsurpassed scratch resistance, making it metal utensil safe.

With the patented Thermopoint heat indicator red means cook, and green means clean, letting you know when your pan is hot or cool. Parma cookware heats up rapidly and evenly for superb cooking results every time and is conveniently dishwasher safe.

• Made in Italy
  • Cold forged aluminum body ensures efficient heating spread uniformly across the entire pan's surface
  • Granitium nonstick coating is reinforced with ceramic particles, boasting exceptional scratch resistance for all types of utensils, including metal
  • Nonstick coating offers quick release and superior browning
  • Patented Thermopoint heat indicator tells you when the pan is heated up for cooking and cooled down for cleaning
  • Oven safe to 300°F
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 75001-642
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Italy
  • Substance: aluminum
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • California AB1200: Disclosure
Measurements
  • Net weight: 1.80 lbs
  • Length of product: 18.46 in
  • Width of product: 11.30 in
  • Height of product: 3.27 in
  • Upper diameter: 9.84 in
Added to basket View basket checkout

Cook with amore everyday with Parma nonstick

Proudly made in Italy, Ballarini specializes in premium nonstick cookware inspired by the rich tradition of Italian cuisine. Available in a variety of set configurations from the 2-piece fry pan sets to the 10-piece cookware set, there’s an assortment for every kitchen.

THE ULTIMATE NONSTICK

The Granitium nonstick coating is reinforced with ceramic particles and revolutionary speckles for unsurpassed scratch resistance.

SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION

The Italian-made, cold-forged aluminum construction distributes heat quickly and evenly, resulting in superior browning of your food.

COMFORTABLE COOKING

The comfortable, stay-cool handle offers a no-slip grip for easy and safe maneuvering. The pans feature a hanging loop for convenient storage.

OVEN-SAFE

Enjoy oven-safe cooking to 300˚F and stovetop cooking on gas, electric, ceramic, and halogen stovetops.

INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY

The patented Thermopoint technology signals when your pan is hot or cool, letting you know when it is time to cook or clean with its innovative light sensor.

QUICK CLEAN UP

With this metal utensil-safe, scratch-resistant, and dishwasher-safe cookware, you’ll enjoy effortless cooking and easy clean up.

BALLARINI Parma by HENCKELS Forged Aluminum 10-inch Nonstick Fry Pan, Made in Italy is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 141.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Extremely durable with excellent cooking results Bought several of these pans two years ago. Mine are standing up to nearly daily use very well. No signs of wear yet. The only problem so far is that the red/green dot that indicates if the pan is hot or not stopped working after about a year. On all 3 frying pans of varying sizes, the colored dot is now a faded red and no longer serves any purpose. I would highly recommend them. The color dot is a bit of a gimmick anyway.
Date published: 2017-12-21
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Lasted a year I got these pans at Costco as a set. The 8" is my most used pan. The thermal point indicator stopped working about 2 months. The pan is sticking now after a year. I’ve only use medium heat and clean it after every use but residue still sticks to the pan and hard to wash off. The brown residue can be seen inside the pan and outside.
Date published: 2020-04-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A cook’s delight I saw a demo at Costco during a featured promotion. The demonstrator was a cook and clearly knew and enjoyed the art of cooking. I bought the set and absolutely love them. My family initially raised their eyebrows but have become converts. The sensors on the fry pans spoil you. The clean up is astonishing. What is not to like—other than if your stovetop is gas, some caution must be exercised with flame size to avoid cooking the sensors. Also do not use oil sprays on them or citrus when cleaning them. If the bottom becomes a little discolored just use a little Bar Keepers Friend on it. I just bought a second 8 in fry pan to allow us to make 2 omelettes simultaneously. (I found them in stock at Bed, Bath and Beyond.). I am happy to report that these pans live up to everything I was advised.
Date published: 2020-07-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great non-stick frying pan I just got this and made chicken cutlets on it, which usually leave a lot of residue on my pan. There was no residue left and the cutlets cooked evenly throughout. They never stuck to the pan either. The clean-up was also very easy and nothing was stuck to the pan a few hours later when I washed it, a very easy clean-up. Would definitely recommend.
Date published: 2017-05-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from It doesn't stick and cleans up great. We used one at the Wyndham resort we stay at and fell in love with it.
Date published: 2018-04-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The nonstick coating on this pan is very durable and highly scratch resistant, no matter what type of utensils you use. The Thermopoint heat indicator on the handle is like fool-proof cooking! The indicator turns red when it is the perfect temperature to start cooking, so no more adding food in before the pan is hot which results in undercooked, and if using oil, soggy food. When the pan is ready to be handled or washed, the indicator turns green. Love these pans and to me, they cook like a lightweight cast iron.
Date published: 2020-04-22
Rated 2 out of 5 by from 2-3 years tops. Lasted three years the nonstick is gone in base of pan. The heat indicator didn’t last long at all. I used on a glass cooktop. Just wasn’t worth the money.
Date published: 2024-03-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Smart Pan Cooking couldn't be easier with this smart fry pan. Indicator on handle lets you know when pan is perfectly heated for cooking or properly cooled down enough for cleaning. Great non-stick and easy clean up.
Date published: 2020-03-23
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_47, tr_94
  • loc_en_US, sid_75001-642, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

If the inner surface of this pan is scratched or slightly chipped by accident, would it still be usable or would it be unsafe? Thanks!

Asked by: erlang
Yes,. However the pan would be Warrantied. Mail it in if your are in the US for a replacement
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2021-04-07

Love cooking with these pans, the inside is so easy to clean and cook it, but why is the outside of the pans turning an ugly brown, how do I get it clean. Its not fat from food causing the browning, only the flame from my stove. Was beautiful now ugly.

Asked by: Bjburke
You can try scrubbing the outside of the pan with Bar Keepers Friend and that doesn't work please visit our warranty page at https://www.zwilling.com/us/warranty.html, you will find full instructions on how to go about resolving any warranty concerns that you may have. You can also email us at hello@zwillingus.com adding Bazaarvoice Question to the subject slot and any of our agents be happy to assist you.
Date published: 2021-02-10

Is this pan dishwasher safe?

Asked by: Xiaolan
It is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing to prolong the lifespan of your cookware.
Date published: 2020-09-15

What is the maximum cooking temperature recommended for the frying pan?

Asked by: SusanLS
This style is best used at low to medium heat on the stove top. It is oven safe up to 300°F.
Date published: 2019-11-16

Recently I found the pan (usually used and washed by my helper) is all dark brown colour on it, I tried to clean but cannot remove the dark drown colour on it, any cleansing instructions please?

Asked by: panheadache
It sounds like the cookware was overheated, and burnt-in cooking fat and food can be difficult to remove. We recommend soaking the cookware in soapy water overnight and washing as usual. If that's not successful, you can try a cookware cleaner like Bar Keepers Friend.
Date published: 2019-09-15

I am looking for Portofino and or Ferrara. Don't see those in online store? How come?

Asked by: Tuur
The Ballarini Portofino and Ferrara Granitium lines are international items that are not available in the United States. The Parma series is our equivalent.
Date published: 2018-10-03

Are these pans usable for induction cook tops?

Asked by: Stanley P
Yes they are!
Answered by: MannyMI
Date published: 2018-04-24

I purchased the 10piece set but need a bigger pan. Is it possible to get the 12” with a lid?

Asked by: CassieF
From my answer from Zwilling :( "Ballarini does not make lids for its 8", 10", or 12" frying pans."
Answered by: MannyMI
Date published: 2018-08-30
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_12
  • loc_en_US, sid_75001-642, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • questions, product