Details

BALLARINI Parma 11.5-inch, Saute pan

$74.99

Superior nonstick for easy release and ultimate scratch resistance

• Made in Italy
  • Granitium nonstick coating reinforced with ceramic particles
  • Cold forged aluminum body heats up quickly and evenly
BALLARINI Parma by HENCKELS Forged Aluminum 3.8-qt Nonstick Saute Pan with Lid, Made in Italy is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 56.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_15, tr_41
  • loc_en_US, sid_75001-647, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 101ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-25-cm_10.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"10.00 inch","ID":"25-cm_10.00-inch","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 10.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"75001-648-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false},"no-color-29-cm_11.50-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"11.50 inch","ID":"29-cm_11.50-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 11.50 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"75001-647-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
Size: 11.50 inch
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 74 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

A cross between a sauté pan and a wok, this super handy pan is ideal for stir-frying, sautéing vegetables, and whipping up one pan meals. Featuring a handy glass lid, you can keep an eye on food as it cooks.

Proudly made in Italy, BALLARINI specializes in premium nonstick cookware inspired by the rich tradition of Italian cuisine. Thanks to its signature speckles, the superior BALLARINI Parma line is a nonstick like no other. The Granitium nonstick coating is reinforced with ceramic particles that ensure quick release and easy clean up. With a heart of stone, this ultra-durable Granitium coating boasts unsurpassed scratch resistance, making it metal utensil safe.

With the patented Thermopoint heat indicator red means cook, and green means clean, letting you know when your pan is hot or cool. Parma cookware heats up rapidly and evenly for superb cooking results every time and is conveniently dishwasher safe.

• Made in Italy
  • Cold forged aluminum body ensures efficient heating spread uniformly across the entire pan's surface
  • Granitium nonstick coating is reinforced with ceramic particles, boasting exceptional scratch resistance for all types of utensils, including metal
  • Nonstick coating offers quick release and superior browning
  • Tight-fitting glass lids for easy food monitoring
  • Patented Thermopoint heat indicator tells you when the pan is heated up for cooking and cooled down for cleaning
  • Oven safe to 300°F
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 75001-647
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Italy
  • Substance: aluminum
  • California AB1200: Disclosure
Measurements
  • Net weight: 5.10 lbs
  • Capacity: 3.80 qt
  • Length of product: 20.79 in
  • Width of product: 11.38 in
  • Height of product: 5.98 in
  • Upper diameter: 11.50 in
BALLARINI Parma 11.5-inch, Saute pan
4.5 (56)
Added to basket View basket checkout

Cook with amore everyday with Parma nonstick

Proudly made in Italy, Ballarini specializes in premium nonstick cookware inspired by the rich tradition of Italian cuisine. Available in a variety of set configurations from the 2-piece fry pan sets to the 10-piece cookware set, there’s an assortment for every kitchen.

THE ULTIMATE NONSTICK

The Granitium nonstick coating is reinforced with ceramic particles and revolutionary speckles for unsurpassed scratch resistance.

SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION

The Italian-made, cold-forged aluminum construction distributes heat quickly and evenly, resulting in superior browning of your food.

COMFORTABLE COOKING

The comfortable, stay-cool handle offers a no-slip grip for easy and safe maneuvering. The pans feature a hanging loop for convenient storage.

OVEN-SAFE

Enjoy oven-safe cooking to 300˚F and stovetop cooking on gas, electric, ceramic, and halogen stovetops.

INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY

The patented Thermopoint technology signals when your pan is hot or cool, letting you know when it is time to cook or clean with its innovative light sensor.

QUICK CLEAN UP

With this metal utensil-safe, scratch-resistant, and dishwasher-safe cookware, you’ll enjoy effortless cooking and easy clean up.

BALLARINI Parma by HENCKELS Forged Aluminum 3.8-qt Nonstick Saute Pan with Lid, Made in Italy is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 56.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nonstick with granitium coating, scratch proof! An Italian made nonstick saute pan! This nonstick saute pan is not just for sauteing, it is also perfect great for deep frying, stew and stir frying. Metal utensil proof even fork-proof, and extremely scratch-resistant however wood and silicon kitchen tools is recommended. The revolutionary speckled Granitium non-stick coating boasts quick release for effortless cooking and with the Ballarini, experience the ease of nonstick cooking. It is easy to clean pot, just soak with water and soap and it'll do the cleaning job for you. Cleaning is a breeze!!!
Date published: 2020-04-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The best non stick I love Ballarini! It is the ultimate non-stick; it won't scratch or chip even with the use of metal utensils. It has a thicker base so it heats up great and browns beautifully There is a heat sensor in the handle which lets you know when your pan is preheated perfectly. It takes the guess work out of cooking. It comes with two handles; one long and an additional "helper handle", perfect for when you've overloaded the pan. You can't go wrong with a glass lid; no need to lift the lid to see how your food is progressing.
Date published: 2020-04-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from easy to use saute I love this pan so much. It heats so evenly and quickly. The indicator in the handle turns red when heated to the optimal temperature for even browning and a great sear. The non-stick coating is unlike any other I've used before. The texture gives such great results. I love that its scratch resistant so I dont have to worry about what tools Im using. The lid is thick and tight fitting. I love that I can monitor my cooking without lifting the lid. Quality Italian cookware at a great price.
Date published: 2020-07-31
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Value! I've tested individual pieces from the Parma line. It never fails to impress me. The forged aluminum body is light and maneuverable on the stove. The non-stick surface makes to easy clean up without sacrificing cooking quality. This saute pan is excellent for braising a couple of chicken breasts, a batch of vegetables, or a quick spaghetti sauce. But it's the price on this line that makes it easy to recommend. Very good entry level non-stick cookware.
Date published: 2020-03-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by from I've tested individual pieces from the Parma line. It never fails to impress me. The forged aluminum body is light and maneuverable on the stove. The non-stick surface makes to easy clean up without sacrificing cooking quality. This saute pan is excellent for everything from curries and braises to large batches of leafy greens! But it's the price on this line that makes it easy to recommend. Very good entry level non-stick cookware.
Date published: 2020-03-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Italian Flare I like the design of this pan. It is a sautee and sauce pan. This pan will hold over 10 cups of liquid. I like to prepare chicken piccata or marsala in this pan. The best is the thermal technology. The color will let you know when the pan is ready for cooking and cool enough for cleaning. The non stick surface really holds up! I've had this pan for a while and so far, so good! Oven safe to 300 degrees! good value for this pan.
Date published: 2020-04-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from IT'S THE BEST NON-STICK TO HAVE! Ballarini Parma is Made in Italy. Perfect for cooking soups, deep frying, stew and sauteing. You can use metal utensil even fork-proof, and extremely scratch-resistant. The revolutionary speckled Granitium non-stick coating boasts quick release for effortless cooking and with the Ballarini, experience the ease of nonstick cooking. It is easy to clean pot, just soak with water and soap and it'll do the cleaning job for you.
Date published: 2020-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Parma nonstick is literally like magic Ballarini has really created the perfect nonstick wiht the Parma Forged aluminum series. Cold forged so no warping the pan stays flat for even heating and your food will not slide or tilt as it cooks. The Granitium nonstick coating with ceramic particles performs so well it will have you wondering why you ever tried to use any other type of nonstick. Foods slide out use after use and clean up is so easy.
Date published: 2020-04-28
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_15, tr_41
  • loc_en_US, sid_75001-647, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

How deep is the pan WITHOUT the lid ? Also, the description says it's 10 inches wide, but your answer to a question from another customer says 9.5 inches wide. Which is it ? Thank you

Asked by: SandyEggo
Approx 2"
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2024-02-13

What is the depth of the pan and the diameter at the base? Thanks.

Asked by: Suburb dad
6” High Upper diameter: 11.50 in Width of product: 11.40 in
Date published: 2021-03-16

Does this work on an induction stovetop?

Asked by: aroro
No, it does not work with an induction stovetop.
Date published: 2021-02-03

Can I put this pan in the oven? Up to what temperature. 

Asked by: Tonya
Our Ballarini Parma style is oven safe up to 300°F.
Date published: 2019-11-17

Are the handles ovenproof?

Asked by: Scottage014
This style is oven safe up to 300°F.
Date published: 2019-10-06

how deep is this pan and how many inches of a base?

Asked by: Marie Sharp
The dimensions for this product are 16.8" long (including handle) X 10" top diameter X 9.5" bottom diameter X 5.8" tall.
Date published: 2018-07-30

is this a 10'' diameter????

Asked by: jaynie6
The diameter of this product is 9.5".
Date published: 2018-07-03
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_7
  • loc_en_US, sid_75001-647, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • questions, product