• (no colour)
YOU SAVE: -36%
467.00 $299.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -36%
467.00 $299.99
Ballarini Modena Forged Aluminum 10-pc Nonstick Cookware Set is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 17.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_3, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.9
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_14
  • loc_en_US, sid_75002-756, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 128ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
Item no. 75002-756
BALLARINI Modena 10-pc Nonstick Cookware Set
$467.00 $299.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
Made in Italy, Ballarini Modena infuses the rich tradition of Italian cuisine into easy-to-use pans for everyday cooking. The revolutionary speckled Granitium nonstick coating boasts quick release for effortless cooking. Appealing to the eye, this ultra durable coating has a heart of stone - it is fork-proof, metal-safe and extremely scratch-resistant, increasing the lifespan of your pan. The easy-to-clean surface ensures that no time is wasted on washing and more time can be spent on cooking.Ballarini's innovative Thermopoint heat-sensitive handle turns red when hot and green when cool. This lets you know when the pan's temperature is just right for cooking - preventing unnecessary overheating or undercooking - and properly cooled off for cleaning. Made from the most pure aluminum in the industry, the fry pan's cold forged body heats up rapidly and evenly with no hot spots. Three times more energy efficient than cast iron, aluminum is also wonderfully light, eliminating any arm strain. The ergonomic, stay cool handle offers a comfortable grip for maximum control. With Ballarini, experience the ease of nonstick expertise.
  • Cold forged aluminum body ensures efficient heating spread uniformly across the entire pan's surface
  • GRANITIUM nonstick coating is reinforced with ceramic particles and revolutionary speckles, boasting exceptional scratch resistance for all types of utensils
  • THERMOPOINT technology guarantees precise temperature control, reducing unnecessary overheating and damage
  • PFOA-free nonstick coating offers quick release and superior browning, requiring less oil for healthier cooking
  • Made in Italy
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: Italy
  • Substance: Aluminum
  • Number of parts: 10
Measurements
  • Net weight: 14.40 lbs
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Italy
  • Substance: Aluminum
  • Number of parts: 10
Ballarini Modena Forged Aluminum 10-pc Nonstick Cookware Set is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 17.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love my pans I bought the moderna at Costco and am very happy with my choice. I rarely use any other pans now. I am on weight watchers and now can use so little oil, no matter what I cook...steak, eggs, veggies. I had never liked non stick before because of toxicity. I feel safe with these. They are so easy to clean. I have All clad and never use it. If I want to put something under the broiler, then I will use my cast-iron.
Date published: 2020-03-24
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Handle scorched after first use Used the small frying pan to cook breakfast sausage on gas stove and handle scorched.
Date published: 2020-02-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Italian Flare A fantastic set of easy to use pans that are made in Italy. Aluminum is a great conductor of heat which makes it ideal for cookware. This non stick coating is stratch resistant and will definitly stand up to the rigors of your home cooked meals. The innovative heat sesnsor is a bonus- It will indiccate when the pan is ready to go and ready to be cleaned. This is a durable, professional grade set of cookware. Easy to handle and easy to clean. Love the see through glass lids. Excellent value for a quality set.
Date published: 2020-05-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Ballarini Modena pans are made from cold forged aluminum which has excellent heating capability. Th pans heat quickly and evenly. They have Thermopoint technology which lets you know when to start cooking at the perfect temperature while protecting your pan from overheating. The Granitium nonstick coating is allows for a quick release and fast clean up. Nothing sticks to these pans. Feel free to use any kind of cooking utensils, including metal, on these pans. They are also oven safe up to 300F.
Date published: 2020-05-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Made In Italy This set includes all the pans you need to fix your favorite family meals and help make cooking fun. You truly can't beat the quality and technology that goes into making this pan. It's made from aluminum, a great heat conductor. The non-stick coating is phenomenal; very durable, tolerant of heat, the dishwasher and metal utensils. Clean up is a breeze. The molded plastic handles are very comfortable and heat resistant. Love the glass lids!
Date published: 2020-06-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent non-stick This is cookware with a brain. The handles have temperature sensors which change color when the pan is heated up and ready for use and when it is cooled down and ready to be washed. We have been very impressed with the easy release non-stick and durability. It has even passed the test of teenagers cooking with it. The glass lids allow you to monitor your progess. The pieces included are all getting good use.
Date published: 2020-05-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Durable Set Durable Granitium non-stick surface is scratch resistant, provides exceptional release and makes for easy clean up. The saute and fry pans have indicators on handles that let you know when pans are properly heated for cooking, and have cooled down enough for washing. Lightweight aluminum heats quickly and evenly. Stay cool side handles and knobs found on the glass lids that allow monitor of cooking.
Date published: 2020-05-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice Italian made cookware set This is a great Italian made cookware set. The nonstick on these pieces are impeccable! The pieces are super lightweight which is great if you are making a lot of food. One of my favorite things about the collection is the Thermopoint dot on the handles, it changes colors for heat and cool; super helpful while you’re prepping or waiting to clean the pieces. Great cookware and nicely priced too!
Date published: 2020-05-11
  • y_2020, m_7, d_3, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.9
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_14
  • loc_en_US, sid_75002-756, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
  • reviews, product

Is this dishwasher safe?

Asked by: Xmas
This style is dishwasher-safe, but we recommend hand washing to preserve the beauty and prolong the lifespan of your cookware.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-03-02

Are these pans Teflon free

Asked by: Alex123
This style is not PTFE-free.
Date published: 2020-01-13

Why do none of your pans and skillets show what the sizes are in the sets? The skillets look like they are 10" and 12" and I just received the set and it is only a useless 8" and a 10".

Asked by: Why do I need this
We try to provide accurate information on each listing. If you ever find anything missing, or are unsure about any details, we are happy to help. You can contact us via phone at the number below or email using the contact form at the bottom of the page.
Date published: 2020-03-06

Are these pots and pans rated to go in the oven? If so, what is the max temperature? 

Asked by: Lgkzoo
Our Modena cookware is oven safe up to 300°F.
Date published: 2019-09-02
  • y_2020, m_7, d_4, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_75002-756, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 122ms
  • questions, product