455.00 $330.03
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -27%
455.00 $330.03
In Stock Free Shipping
Ships within 1-2 days
Ballarini Modena Forged Aluminum 10-pc Nonstick Cookware Set is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 9.
  • y_2020, m_9, d_20, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_9
  • loc_en_US, sid_75003-012, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 101ms
  • reviews, product

Description

Ballarini is truly Italian. Since day one, the family-owned heritage brand has been based in the small town of Rivarolo Montovano. For Ballarini, “Made in Italy” means over 120 years of Italian cuisine, tradition, and culture is infused in its famous nonstick cookware. Italians have cooking in their DNA. Passion flavors their food, which is adored around the world. That’s why Ballarini inspires cooking together. Go ahead, cook with friends and family. Cook with joy. Cook with amore.

The ultra-durable Granitium nonstick coating boasts quick release for flawless food that doesn’t stick. Reinforced with signature speckles, the long-lasting coating has a heart of stone. Each pan is made from extremely pure aluminum for fast and even heating—their lids have metal rims for added durability. The stay-cool, soft touch handles give you a comfortable grip that will not slip, making the pans a pleasure to cook with. Plus, they feature the signature Thermopoint sensor—you can see when your pan is hot enough for cooking and cooled off for cleaning.

• Includes: 8” fry pan, 11” fry pan, 1.5-qt saucepan with lid, 2.8-qt saucepan with lid, 2.9-qt sauté pan with lid, and 7.3-qt dutch oven with lid
  • Thermopoint technology guarantees precise temperature control, enhancing cooking while protecting your pan
  • Exclusive Granitium nonstick coating is reinforced with ceramic particles and revolutionary speckles for unsurpassed scratch resistance 
  • 3 extra-durable layers of PFOA-free Granitium coating boasts quick release, fast cleaup and is safe to use with metal utensils 
  • Fast-heating, thick cold forged aluminum body
  • Tempered glass lid has easy-to-grip knob and extra durable metal rim
  • Oven safe up to 300°F
  • Made in Italy

Specifications

• Item no. 75003-012
Characteristics
  • Color: Grey
  • Country of origin: Italy
  • Substance: Aluminum
  • Handle fixing: screwed
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 10
BALLARINI Modena 10-pc, Non-stick, Pots and pans set
$455.00 $330.03
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Ballarini Modena Forged Aluminum 10-pc Nonstick Cookware Set is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 9.
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Good Non-Stick I really like the performance of the pans. The only issue is that one of them started to have the non-stick surface chip off soon after I got it. I bought it at Costco, so I could return it to them, but really wanted the black handles like mine are. The customer service is horrible here. They don't answer their phone, call back, or return email requests. If they would have replaced my 1 pan with an issue I would have been happy and kept them, but now I have to return the whole set to Costco. What a disappointment. I may buy them again the next time they are at my Costco since I do like the ones that didn't have the flaw.
Date published: 2020-07-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by from great non-stick cookware This is cookware with a brain. The handles have temperature sensors which change color when the pan is heated up and ready for use and when it is cooled down and ready to be washed. We have been very impressed with the easy release non-stick and durability. It has even passed the test of teenagers cooking with it. The glass lids allow you to monitor your progess. The pieces included are all getting good use.
Date published: 2020-05-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Set This set contains everything you need to set up your kitchen. These pans are made from cold forged aluminum and have excellent heating capability. They heat up quickly and evenly. Thermopoint technology helps you cook - a button on the handle turns red for cooking and they green for cool down. Your pans will never overheat or burn. The Granitium nonstick coating is allows for quick release and fast clean up. Nothing sticks to these pans. Metal utensils can be used with no damage to the pans.
Date published: 2020-05-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This Nonstick set has all the pieces you need for good quality cooking without the calories. I only use a little oil or butter when cooking for frying. It's PFOA free, food releases easily and cleans in an instant. Made in Italy.
Date published: 2020-05-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Made In Italy This set includes all the pans you need to cook your favorite family meals and help make cooking fun. You truly can't beat the quality and technology that goes into making this pan. It's made from aluminum, a great heat conductor. The non-stick coating is phenomenal; very durable, tolerant of heat, the dishwasher and metal utensils. Clean up is a breeze. The molded plastic handles are very comfortable and heat resistant. Love the glass lids!
Date published: 2020-06-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great set by Ballarini This is a great Italian made cookware set. The nonstick on these pieces are impeccable! The pieces are super lightweight which is great if you are making a lot of food. One of my favorite things about the collection is the Thermopoint dot on the handles, it changes colors for heat and cool; super helpful while you’re prepping or waiting to clean the pieces. Great cookware and nicely priced too!
Date published: 2020-05-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This 10pc set of Modena cookware boasts Italian tradition and innovation with each and every piece. The cold-forged core and granitium construction, these cookware pieces evenly distribute and retain heat for improved cooking efficiency. Best of all, the cooking surface has a superior nonstick coating with an impressive resistance to scratches and chipping.
Date published: 2020-05-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent! I bought the Modena 3pc set from Costco about a month ago and I am so impressed. I actually went back a few days ago to buy the buy a spare set and a full set for a bridal gift, but the demo booth wasn't there and Costco doesn't have it on the shelf anymore. I have used many pots and skillets over my days and this brand is by far the best set I've ever had. I had a Swiss skillet that I paid $200 for and it started sticking in 2 months. Even with a lifetime warranty Swiss didn't replace the pan and said I got it too hot. Even with only one month of use, I can tell this Ballarina brand is much better and will last much longer. These skillets are truly awesome. I have been frying just about everything in these skillets and nothing sticks -- even without oil -- cheese, eggs, burritos, pot stickers... Now I don't have taste that crappy oil in my food anymore ... yeaaaah! Consider the cost of water and your time when washing a skillet that sticks and the difficulty in getting food to come out the way your want .. then it seems well worth it. It is to me. I haven't experienced the chipping of material that one person mentioned, so ... so far so good.
Date published: 2020-08-05
  • y_2020, m_9, d_20, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_9
  • loc_en_US, sid_75003-012, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product

The Modena small skillet I purchased with the 10 piece set has a stain under the bottom. Does the Modena stain easily? 

Asked by: Anonymous
Some discoloration is normal over time as food and cooking fat burn into the coating. You can remove most of the staining with a cookware cleaner like Bar Keepers Friend.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-09-07

Is the Modena line compatible with induction ranges?

Asked by: BearFam
Modena is not induction compatible.
Date published: 2020-08-24

Is your "granitium" nonstick coating (with ceramic particles) a PTFE product or a ceramic coating? Is the exterior "granitium" also (Modena set)? How chip/scratch/stain resistant is the exterior finish compared to hard anodized aluminum?

Asked by: Bozelle
The Granitium coating is primarily PTFE (Teflon) reinforced with ceramic particles, and it covers both the interior and exterior of our Modena style. This style is much more durable than other traditional and ceramic coatings.
Date published: 2020-08-19

Do the glass lids fit the frying pans? I like to steam my kale after frying it and a well fitting lid would be a game changer.

Asked by: cookiecutter
The lids are not designed to fit the frying pans, so it will be a loose fit. We would recommend using the covered saute pan, or our stainless steel universal lid: https://www.zwilling.com/us/zwilling-accessories-universal-lid-66350-900/66350-900-0.html
Date published: 2020-08-10
  • y_2020, m_9, d_20, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_75003-012, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 150ms
  • questions, product