62.00 $49.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -19%
62.00 $49.99
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
Ballarini Modena Forged Aluminum 10-inch Nonstick Fry Pan is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 29.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_9, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_9, tr_20
  • loc_en_US, sid_75002-747, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 101ms
  • reviews, product

Description

Made in Italy, Ballarini infuses the rich tradition of Italian cuisine into easy-to-use pans for everyday cooking. The Modena 10" Aluminum Nonstick Fry Pan is the go-to pan for perfect frying and even browning. The revolutionary speckled Granitium nonstick coating boasts quick release for effortless eggs. Appealing to the eye, this ultra durable coating has a heart of stone - it is fork-proof, metal-safe and extremely scratch-resistant, increasing the lifespan of your pan. The easy-to-clean surface ensures that no time is wasted on washing and more time can be spent on cooking. Ballarini's innovative Thermopoint heat-sensitive handle turns red when hot and green when cool. This lets you know when the pan's temperature is just right for cooking - preventing unnecessary overheating or undercooking - and properly cooled off for cleaning. Made from the most pure aluminum in the industry, the fry pan's cold forged body heats up rapidly and evenly with no hot spots. Three times more energy efficient than cast iron, aluminum is also wonderfully light, eliminating any arm strain. The ergonomic, stay cool handle offers a comfortable grip for maximum control. With Ballarini, experience the ease of nonstick expertise.
  • Cold forged aluminum body ensures efficient heating spread uniformly across the entire pan's surface
  • GRANITIUM nonstick coating is reinforced with ceramic particles and revolutionary speckles, boasting exceptional scratch resistance for all types of utensils
  • THERMOPOINT technology guarantees precise temperature control, reducing unnecessary overheating and damage
  • PFOA-free nonstick coating offers quick release and superior browning, requiring less oil for healthier cooking
  • Made in Italy

Specifications

• Item no. 75002-747
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: Italy
  • Substance: Aluminum
Measurements
  • Net weight: 1.80 lbs
  • Length of product: 18.50 in
  • Width of product: 11.30 in
  • Height of product: 3.31 in
  • Upper diameter: 9.84 in
BALLARINI Modena 10-inch Nonstick Fry Pan
$62.00 $49.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Ballarini Modena Forged Aluminum 10-inch Nonstick Fry Pan is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 29.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from awesome pan This is a fantastic pan oven for searing, frying and sauteing your favorite recipes. This is my go to pan for family skillet meals. Perfect for chicken parmesan. Fry, simmer and melt the cheese all in one pan!! Fabulous. Aluminum is a great conductor of heat which makes it ideal for cookware. This non stick coating is scratch resistant and will definitely stand up to the rigors of your home cooked meals. The innovative heat sensor is a bonus- It will indicate when the pan is ready to go and ready to be cleaned. This is a durable, professional grade set of cookware made in Italy. Easy to handle and easy to clean. Excellent value for a quality pan.
Date published: 2020-05-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fantastic pan This 8" pan is great to use for all your breakfast and lunch meals. I use it daily for eggs, omelettes and home fried potatoes. Perfect size for grilled cheese sandwiches and panninis. Aluminum is a great conductor of heat which makes it ideal for cookware. This non stick coating is stratch resistant and will definitely stand up to the rigors of your home cooked meals. The innovative heat sensor is a bonus- It will indicate when the pan is ready to go and ready to be cleaned. This is a durable, professional grade set of cookware made in Italy. Easy to handle and easy to clean. Excellent value for a quality pan.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Italian Flare A fantastic 10" pan that is easy to use for all your skillet recipes. A great choice for frying, searing and simmering your meats and vegetables. Aluminum is a great conductor of heat which makes it ideal for cookware. This non stick coating is stratch resistant and will definitly stand up to the rigors of your home cooked meals. The innovative heat sensor is a bonus- It will indicate when the pan is ready to go and ready to be cleaned. This is a durable, professional grade set of cookware made in Italy. Easy to handle and easy to clean. Excellent value for a quality pan.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Works great I love this frying pan. I had bought one and used it for about a month when my nephew took a knife to it and damaged the nonstick coating. I made him purchase this as a replacement and it works just as well. It truly doesn't stick and has held up pretty well.
Date published: 2019-09-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Made In Italy. You truly can't beat the quality and technology that goes into making this pan. It's made from aluminum, a great heat conductor. The non-stick coating is phenomenal; very durable, tolerant of heat, the dishwasher and metal utensils. There's a heat sensor in the handle that turns red when it gets hot and turns back to green when it's cooled down. The molded plastic handle is comfortable to handle and can go into the oven to 300 degrees. Eggs slide out super easy without any type of oil or butter.
Date published: 2020-06-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Love this fry pan! The pan is made from cold forged aluminum and has excellent heating capability. It heats up quickly and evenly. The pan has Thermopoint technology which lets you know when to start cooking at the perfect temperature, so no overheating and or burning of the pan. The Granitium nonstick coating is allows for a quick release and fast clean up. Nothing sticks to this pan. Metal utensils can be used in this pan with no damage.
Date published: 2020-05-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice lightweight fry pan I love the nonstick on this Italian made 12” fry pan, with the multiple layers of Granitium nonstick, it really releases any food easily, and food just doesn’t stick. I love that I can look at the Thermopoint dot on the handle to know when my pan is hot or cold, makes a huge difference when prepping my food, I wish all my cookware had that. Love the size and lightweight aspect of this pan, it really comes in handy when cooking large meals.
Date published: 2020-05-11
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Do not use with gas heat. Over heat these once or twice and the heat sensor and pan coating starts to break down.. Then everything sticks to them. Not worth the high price unless you are extremely careful with them. Your site says they are metal utensil safe and scratch resistant which I do not think is the case. Other non-stick pans have the same issue using a gas stove but are 1/3 the price.
Date published: 2020-07-03
  • y_2020, m_7, d_9, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_9, tr_20
  • loc_en_US, sid_75002-747, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product

Can this pan be used on an induction cooktop?

Asked by: dancjordan
This style is not induction compatible.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-06-29

The pans say PFOA free, but are they PTFE and lead/cadmium free?

Asked by: KT0001
This style is not PTFE-free, but it is free of lead, cadmium, and other harmful materials.
Date published: 2020-01-20

Do you have a lid for the 12 inch fry pan?

Asked by: KellyMcc
We do not make lids for our frying pans. For those dishes which require a lid, we would recommend a covered saute pan (available in the Modena style here: https://www.zwilling.com/us/ballarini-modena--granitium-saute-pan-75002-751/75002-751-0.html). We also make a stainless steel universal lid for cookware from 6-12" available here: https://www.zwilling.com/us/zwilling-accessories--stainless-steel-lid-66350-900/66350-900-0.html
Date published: 2019-10-10

Are these pans oven safe? How high of an oven temp is the recommended max? Thank you.

Asked by: Michael2112
Our Ballarini Modena style is oven safe up to 300°F.
Date published: 2020-03-12
  • y_2020, m_7, d_8, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_75002-747, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 133ms
  • questions, product