Details

BALLARINI La Patisserie 9-inchBundt Pan Nonstick

$14.99
BALLARINI La Patisserie by HENCKELS Nonstick 9-inch Bundt Pan is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 15.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_14
  • loc_en_US, sid_75001-902, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 101ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-23-cm_9.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"9.00 inch","ID":"23-cm_9.00-inch","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 9.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"75001-902-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 14 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Ballarini specializes in premium cookware inspired by the rich tradition of Italian cuisine. The new La Patisserie Bakeware collection extends Ballarini's nonstick expertise into the world of baking. Durable, pre-coated steel construction offers even heating without hot spots for perfectly golden-brown baked goods – each piece of bakeware is designed with the optimal thickness in mind. The CORTAN nonstick coating ensures effortless release, preventing your baked goods from sticking to the pan. Resistant to high temperatures, this pan's coating is healthfully long-lasting. Proudly made in Italy, everyone is a pastry chef when cooking with Ballarini La Patisserie Bakeware.

• Durable CORTAN nonstick coating boasts effortless release and is resistant to high temperatures
  • Multi-layer CORTAN nonstick coating is heavy metal, and nickel free
  • Pre-coated steel construction ensures even heating for perfectly browned food
  • Tailor-made thickness offers optimal results
  • Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
  • Oven-safe to 450F
  • Proudly made in Italy

Specifications

• Item no. 75001-902
Characteristics
  • Color: black matte
  • Country of origin: Italy
  • Substance: aluminum
  • Surface finishing: coated
  • Marketing name coating: Cortan
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Broiler-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
  • California AB1200: Disclosure
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.60 lbs
  • Length of product: 8.98 in
  • Width of product: 9.02 in
  • Height of product: 5.00 in
  • Upper diameter: 9.06 in
Added to basket View basket checkout
BALLARINI La Patisserie by HENCKELS Nonstick 9-inch Bundt Pan is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 15.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Ballarini Baking The La Patisserie line is amazing to bake with. I ordered this bundt cake pan to make Christmas gifts and was so happy with my purchase. The Cortan coating is so.... nonstick, the cake releases the minute its turned over. As you know bundt pans have a lot of sticking due to the intricate designs. This pan will also go up to 450F in the oven. It can go in the dishwasher but I think its best to hand wash. You will love the ease of baking with this pan.
Date published: 2020-04-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from decorative This is an intricate design for a bundt cake pan. The finished cake is awesome. Easy release and clean up. The dark interior absorbs heat and will provides a nice brown crust. great value for an excellent product.
Date published: 2020-04-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Literally this is the pretties bunt pan for cakes and the nonstick coating releases so well. I love to bake and this bunt pan is my new favorite. So often you need to try to work a knife down the edge of a bunt pan to release the cake and sometimes damage the sides but with this my cakes literally slide out. I'm going to hand wash it to be sure to keeps the nonstick surface perfect every time.
Date published: 2020-05-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice bundt cake pan A great nonstick bundt pan, perfect for using to make all the different types of cakes or gelatinous dishes like cranberry sauce. Very lightweight, so easy to carry with cake batter inside, and with the aluminum, it heats up really well. The nonstick does a nice job of cake not sticking to the pan either. Best part is that it’s made in Italy!
Date published: 2020-04-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful Cakes I love making homemade cakes and pies and the right tools are the difference between looking like a pro and a flop. These pans have a great construction that heats evenly and browns beautifully. The non stick is awesome as everything slides right out of the pan. The unique design makes for very special cakes. Clean up is a breeze.
Date published: 2020-05-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This decorative bundt pan produces beautiful designs for those special cakes. Easy and fast release, so no fighting to get the food out of the pan. Clean-up is a cinch, too, as soaking with warm water and detergent and wiping out is all it takes.
Date published: 2020-05-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Ballarini Bundt Pan Even heating of this Ballarini bundt pan results in perfectly brown cakes every time. The Cortan non-stick surface provides easy release and clean up. Decorative design makes this pan my go to for dense coffee and pound cakes.
Date published: 2020-04-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by from The coating on this pan is super durable And works really well. It’s a good size and lightweight. I like the fluted design on this pan. NOT dishwasher safe.
Date published: 2020-05-23
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_14
  • loc_en_US, sid_75001-902, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product

What is the cup capacity of this bundt pan?

Asked by: CookieMonster
The capacity is 10 cups.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-09-10
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_75001-902, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 100ms
  • questions, product