Details

BALLARINI La Patisserie 2-pcJelly Roll Pans Nonstick Set

$27.99
BALLARINI La Patisserie by HENCKELS Nonstick 2-pc Jelly Roll Pan Set is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 13.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_11
  • loc_en_US, sid_75001-926, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 6ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-2-pcs_2-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"2-pc","ID":"2-pcs_2-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 2-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"75001-926-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 27 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Ballarini specializes in premium cookware inspired by the rich tradition of Italian cuisine. The new La Patisserie Bakeware collection extends Ballarini's nonstick expertise into the world of baking. Durable, pre-coated steel construction offers even heating without hot spots for perfectly golden-brown baked goods – each piece of bakeware is designed with the optimal thickness in mind. The CORTAN nonstick coating ensures effortless release, preventing your baked goods from sticking to the pan. Resistant to high temperatures, this pan's coating is healthfully long-lasting. Proudly made in Italy, everyone is a pastry chef when cooking with Ballarini La Patisserie Bakeware.

• Includes 10.25-inch x 14.5-inch and 12.5-inch x 14.5-inch Jelly Roll pans
  • Durable CORTAN nonstick coating boasts effortless release and is resistant to high temperatures
  • Multi-layer CORTAN nonstick coating is heavy metal, and nickel free
  • Pre-coated steel construction ensures even heating for perfectly browned food
  • Tailor-made thickness offers optimal results
  • Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
  • Oven-safe to 450F
  • Proudly made in Italy

Specifications

• Item no. 75001-926
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Italy
  • Substance: steel
  • Number of parts: 2
  • California AB1200: Disclosure
Measurements
  • Net weight: 1.90 lbs
Added to basket View basket checkout
BALLARINI La Patisserie by HENCKELS Nonstick 2-pc Jelly Roll Pan Set is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 13.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love these jelly roll pans! I use my pans all the time. The nonstick does such a great job of releasing food easily for a quick clean up. These are super lightweight pans, but that's helpful for when I make sheet tray dinners. I haven’t had my pans warp either, which is something I run into with other pans I’ve used in the past. This is really one of the best jelly roll pans I've ever used, and they’re made in Italy which I really like.
Date published: 2020-04-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I use these for baking spounge cakes for ice cream cakes in the summer and for birthdays, and buche de noel cake during the holidays. They come out golden brown with the perfect spounge. Nonstick means an easy release, which you most definitely want for you spounge cakes. I love these and use them thoughtout the year.
Date published: 2020-04-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great size for baked goods as well as for roasting potatoes and vegetables. I use these pans regularly for oven roasted french fries and other frozen treats. The dark interior absorbs the heat and will encourage browning. they clean up easily- no need for parchment or non stick foil. Great , versatile pans.
Date published: 2020-04-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by from These pans are made with heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum construction and have amazing, even, heat distribution. Nothing sticks to them and cleanup is a breeze. I use these for everything from baking french bread to cookies and even sheet pan dinners. So versatile!
Date published: 2020-05-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from For this price, you may as well get both of these awesome jelly roll pans! They are two great sizes and both are super lightweight while being incredibly durable. The nonstick surfaces are impressive too as they make it easy to get food off for serving/cleaning.
Date published: 2020-04-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great baking pans My new favs. These nonstick baking sheets give such great results. The nonstick coating combined with solid construction give great even baking with no hotspots and an easy release. Perfect for focaccia.
Date published: 2020-09-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Ballarini bakeware is a pleasure to bake with. Light weight with a long lasting non-stick surface these pans cook evenly and brown beautifully.
Date published: 2020-05-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect for layering cake! My daughter and I enjoyed baking with Ballarini pan, its non-stick is excellent. Easy food release and scratch resistance and easy to wash.
Date published: 2020-05-08
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_11
  • loc_en_US, sid_75001-926, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;