Variations
  • Black Matte
YOU SAVE: -19%
16.00 $12.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

This item is out of stock
As soon as it's available again, you will receive an e-mail from us.
This field is required.
Your request has been saved. We'll notify you when it's available again.
YOU SAVE: -19%
16.00 $12.99
Ballarini La Patisserie Nonstick 11-inch Round Cake Pan is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 12.
  • y_2020, m_9, d_19, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_12
  • loc_en_US, sid_75001-799, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 117ms
  • reviews, product

Description

Ballarini specializes in premium cookware inspired by the rich tradition of Italian cuisine. The new La Patisserie Bakeware collection extends Ballarini's nonstick expertise into the world of baking.Durable, pre-coated steel construction offers even heating without hot spots for perfectly golden-brown baked goods – each piece of bakeware is designed with the optimal thickness in mind. The CORTAN nonstick coating ensures effortless release, preventing your baked goods from sticking to the pan. Resistant to high temperatures, this long-lasting coating is healthfully PFOA-free.Proudly made in Italy, everyone is a pastry chef when cooking with Ballarini La Patisserie Bakeware.
  • Durable CORTAN nonstick coating boasts effortless release and is resistant to high temperatures
  • Multi-layer CORTAN nonstick coating is PFOA, heavy metal, and nickel free
  • Pre-coated steel construction ensures even heating for perfectly browned food
  • Tailor-made thickness offers optimal results
  • Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
  • Oven-safe to 450F
  • Proudly made in Italy

Specifications

• Item no. 75001-799
Characteristics
  • Color: Black
  • Country of origin: Italy
  • Substance: Steel
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.60 lbs
  • Length of product: 11.30 in
  • Width of product: 11.30 in
  • Height of product: 2.28 in
  • Upper diameter: 11.02 in
BALLARINI La Patisserie 11-inch Round Cake Pan
$16.00 $12.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Ballarini La Patisserie Nonstick 11-inch Round Cake Pan is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 12.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from You need a few different sizes in your cake pan lineup from 6" to 11" . Cakes come in all sizes and so should the pans you have on hand to bake them in. Nothing worse than having a recipe you have been wanting to make and come to find out you do not have that size. Yes you can improvise, but then you are having to adjust bake times and volume possibly, so it becomes more of an endeavor. These are nonstick which makes it very easy to get the cake out of the pans.
Date published: 2020-04-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This size cake pan is difficult to find but I really wanted this larger pan for some of my home made cakes, rolls and sweet breads. The nonstick surface releases so well. Sometimes in baking I've used "nonstick" pans that don't seem to perform any differently than my other pans but the Ballarini La Patisserie collection is much better. Everything bakes evenly in this right to the center so I know this pan provides a great environment for my baking.
Date published: 2020-05-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A nice to have! This baker pan is deeper than the normal pizza pan. This is perfect for deep-dish pizza, great oven helper for all your cooking/baking needs. A really good non-stick pan, quick food release. Highly recommended handwashing this pan preventing from the dishwasher's detergent abrasiveness and from any damage-causing from bumping into hard and pointy stuff during the wash.
Date published: 2020-05-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Excellent cake pan. The Cortan nonstick coating is amazing, nothing sticks to it. The pan is made from heavy duty metal and can be used in the oven up to 450F. That means you can do a deep dish pizza in this pan. Personally I use it for cinnamon rolls, it is the perfect depth and diameter.
Date published: 2020-05-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Making an 11" round cake has never been easier with this Ballarini nonstick cake pan. I love how easy it is to get cake out of this pan and most of the time, I don't even need to grease it (unless the recipe calls for it). It easily releases food which makes clean up really easy too.
Date published: 2020-04-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from A slightly larger cake pan for recipes that call for this. Perfect for those layered cakes or rolls that need to be made in a round pan. Heats and cooks evenly, so no worrying if part will be more done than the rest. Best to had wash, even though it can go into the dishwasher.
Date published: 2020-05-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Sweet tooth The 11" round cake pan is a nice size for pineapple upside down cake or other special recipes that call for a larger round pan. The non-stick works well so your masterpiece flips right out. Washes beautifully. Pan still looks good, although we avoid metal utensils.
Date published: 2020-04-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Cake releases sooo easily This is a really good non-stick cake pan. My cake fell right out (in a good way) when I was out of parchment paper. I did have to adjust for the dark interior, but its a simple fix for the convenience. Cleaned up easily too; I hand washed.
Date published: 2020-05-13
  • y_2020, m_9, d_19, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_12
  • loc_en_US, sid_75001-799, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;