Details

BALLARINI La Patisserie 10-inchRound Tube Pan Nonstick

$14.99
BALLARINI La Patisserie by HENCKELS Nonstick 10-inch Round Tube Pan is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 16.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_16
  • loc_en_US, sid_75001-901, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 98ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-25-cm_10.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"10.00 inch","ID":"25-cm_10.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 10.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"75001-901-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 14 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Ballarini specializes in premium cookware inspired by the rich tradition of Italian cuisine. The new La Patisserie Bakeware collection extends Ballarini's nonstick expertise into the world of baking. Durable, pre-coated steel construction offers even heating without hot spots for perfectly golden-brown baked goods – each piece of bakeware is designed with the optimal thickness in mind. The CORTAN nonstick coating ensures effortless release, preventing your baked goods from sticking to the pan. Resistant to high temperatures, this pan's coating is healthfully long-lasting. Proudly made in Italy, everyone is a pastry chef when cooking with Ballarini La Patisserie Bakeware.

• Durable CORTAN nonstick coating boasts effortless release and is resistant to high temperatures
  • Multi-layer CORTAN nonstick coating is heavy metal, and nickel free
  • Pre-coated steel construction ensures even heating for perfectly browned food
  • Tailor-made thickness offers optimal results
  • Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
  • Oven-safe to 450F
  • Proudly made in Italy

Specifications

• Item no. 75001-901
Characteristics
  • Color: black matte
  • Country of origin: Italy
  • Heat resistance: 446.00 F
  • Cold resistance: -4.00 F
  • Substance: steel
  • Surface finishing: coated
  • Marketing name coating: Cortan
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Broiler-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
  • California AB1200: Disclosure
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.60 lbs
  • Length of product: 10.00 in
  • Width of product: 10.00 in
  • Height of product: 3.50 in
  • Upper diameter: 9.84 in
  • Upper diameter 2: 9.84 in
  • Bottom diameter: 9.84 in
  • Bottom diameter 2: 9.84 in
BALLARINI La Patisserie 10-inchRound Tube Pan Nonstick
4.5 (16)
Added to basket View basket checkout
BALLARINI La Patisserie by HENCKELS Nonstick 10-inch Round Tube Pan is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 16.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Bundt cake pan! A super durable non-stick Italian made round tube pan and flexible, you cn move the pan slightly to loosen up for easy release preventing cake from breaking when transferring to cake plate. I owned a few of this Ballarini La Patisserie non-stick, it is lightweight and sturdy, non-stick coating never chip. This is an excellent angel cake pan, can also use for baking bundt cake. One of my favorite to bake in this round tube pan is choco flan cake and fruit cake, so delicious and beautifully baked in this pan. It is dishwasher safe, I personally handwash them to prolong non-stick features.
Date published: 2020-05-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great for both cakes or gelatin molds This continues to the most used shape mold I have - precisely because I can use it for so many things. Its a classic for gelatin molds, and I have a great recipe for salmon mousse that goes to many a buffet. Almost any standard cake recipe fits the mold (LOL) and the cake to frosting ratio is really appreciated. Plus the ever popular ice ring mold comes in handy! The punch bowl always comes out for the big gatherings and it's so easy to do - fruits and herbs (mint and basil make it in there) - make for a beautiful presentation
Date published: 2020-05-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from For all those bakers out there, everyone need to own a tube pan for your favorite bundt recipes (mine is my mom's chocolate chip or marble recipes) or the infamous angel food cake with berries or light glaze on top! The size is not too big, nor too small. Perfect for a smaller party of people or family weekend dinners. Easy to clean, too, tho I recommend hand-washing.
Date published: 2020-05-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice lightweight pan that heats up well and is nonstick! I make a lot of angle food cakes in the spring and summer and I use this pan. It is perfect with the nonstick coating because if you make angle food cakes, you know that they can easily stick to the pan. I have never had this happen with this pan, and they come out golden brown!
Date published: 2020-04-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great round cake pan A great nonstick round pan, perfect for using to make angel food cake, or all the different types of cakes. Very lightweight, so easy to carry with cake batter inside, and with the aluminum, it heats up really well. The nonstick does a nice job of cake not sticking to the pan either. Best part is that it’s made in Italy!
Date published: 2020-04-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Zwilling Employee Ballarini offers a nice, non stick aluminium based bakeware line. this tube pan can produce a great bundt cake or a gelatin mold. the most ingenious ws watching someone make a baked sandwich, layers of dough folded over meats and cheeses then wrapped over the top. It was amazing with dipping sauces on the side.
Date published: 2020-05-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Whether you are a beginner or advanced baker, this round tube pan is a great piece to own. Whatever recipes call for a pan like this, you can be assured that it will be no problem getting food out of this nonstick pan and clean up will be a breeze too.
Date published: 2020-04-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from awesome Great quality. Dark pans will absorb the heat which will make a difference in your baking. If you want foods to bake with a little browning, this is the pan to use. Perfect for doughnut shaped bundt cakes! Easy release and clean up!
Date published: 2020-04-22
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_16
  • loc_en_US, sid_75001-901, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 116ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;