• (no colour)
YOU SAVE: -42%
137.00 $79.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -42%
137.00 $79.99
Ballarini Como Forged Aluminum 2-pc Nonstick Fry Pan Set is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 25.
  • y_2020, m_5, d_26, h_14
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_22
  • loc_en_US, sid_75001-636, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 144ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
Item no. 75001-636
BALLARINI Como 2-pc Nonstick Fry Pan Set
$137.00 $79.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
of
Additional Information
Made in Italy, Ballarini infuses the rich tradition of Italian cuisine into easy-to-use pans for everyday cooking. The Como Aluminum Nonstick Fry Pan is the go-to pan for perfect frying and even browning. The exceptional Keravis Plus nonstick coating boasts quick release for effortless eggs. Extremely resistant to scratches and chips, this PFOA-free coating lengthens the lifespan of your pan. The easy-to-clean surface ensures that no time is wasted on washing and more time can be spent on cooking. Ballarini's innovative Thermopoint heat-sensitive handle turns red when hot and green when cool. This lets you know when the pan's temperature is just right for cooking preventing unnecessary overheating or undercooking and properly cooled off for cleaning. Made from the most pure aluminum in the industry, the fry pan's cold forged body heats up rapidly and evenly with no hot spots. Three times more energy efficient than cast iron, aluminum is also wonderfully light, eliminating any arm strain. The ergonomic, stay cool handle offers a comfortable grip for maximum control. With Ballarini, experience the ease of nonstick expertise. Includes 10" and 12" Fry Pans.
  • Ultra thick cold forged aluminum body ensures efficient heating spread uniformly across the entire pan's surface
  • Triple-layer KERAVIS PLUS nonstick coating is reinforced with ceramic particles, boasting quick release and perfect browning
  • THERMOPOINT technology guarantees precise temperature control, reducing unnecessary overheating and damage
  • PFOA-free, scratch resistant nonstick coating is safe to use with metal utensils and requires less oil for healthier cooking
  • Includes 10" and 12" Fry Pans
Charasteristics
  • Country of origin: Italy
  • Substance: Aluminum
  • Number of parts: 2
Measurements
  • Net weight: 5.80 lbs
Ballarini Como Forged Aluminum 2-pc Nonstick Fry Pan Set is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 25.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best Pans Ever! I love these pans. They are hanging from a pot rack over the island. Not only are they fabulous to cook with but because the bottom is black, they never get marred or dirty so they always look great hanging. Love the tall side on the fry pans and the way they heat and cook. Finally found the "perfect" pans Have an entire set
Date published: 2018-12-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Ballarini is the #1 selling non stick cookware in Italy and I can see why after using these fry pans. They're made from thick aluminum so they heat up quickly and sear meat really well. It has amazing non stick that is not affected by high heat or the dishwasher. They have high walls which helps eliminate messes. It was such a great idea to leave the edges unfinished so that tapping a spoon or spatula doesn't chip away the finish. The handles are molded from a very strong plastic so they stay cool to the touch.
Date published: 2020-04-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Durable. Strong. Light. Quality Cooking. This is a non-stick coating built to last. I have been using this one for months. It is a traditional coating, applied in 3 layers to a surface that's been roughed up so it stays on. So no matter what my husband does to it, it's still not sticking! Browns nicely. Takes the contact of metal, wooden and silicone tools (although I strongly recommend wood and silicone, even nylon, over metal). The thicker, forged aluminum takes up the heat evenly. No hot spots when I saute vegetables, pan fry chicken. Cleans up easily. I'm also getting to like the Thermopoint indicator. I usually use the water droplets, but the dot that turns red when it's time to cook is spot on. This two skillet package at this price is pretty sensational. The 10" and 12" pans are perfect for me I can do almost a whole meal in these pans alone. Protein in one, vegs in another.
Date published: 2020-03-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from These Italian pans are wonderful. The nonstick coating has ceramic particles in it that heat up and provide a great surface for browning. The thick aluminum heats up evenly so no hot spots or overdone pancakes on one side while the other side is still raw! I love that there are no interior rivets where the handle is attached which makes for even easier clean up.
Date published: 2020-04-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great lightweight nonstick fry pans The nonstick on these pans is impeccable! The pieces are super lightweight which is great if you are making a lot of food. One of my favorite things about the set is the Thermopoint dot on the handles, it changes colors for heat and cool; super helpful while you’re prepping or waiting to clean the pieces. Great fry pan assortment and it’s made in Italy!
Date published: 2020-04-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by from These pans are the ultimate non stick pans, everything slides right out of them. They are made from thick cold forged aluminum so heating is quick and even. The pans brown really well too. Lastly the pan has what is called Thermopoint technology which lets you know exactly when to put your food in. Our entire family cooks in these pans.
Date published: 2020-04-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This pan is a great way to teach kids how to cook. The thermopoint dot lets them know when the pan is hot enough to cook in (turns red) and cool enough to touch and wash (green). The non-stick surface is extremely durable and will last longer than most non stick pans on the market for this price.
Date published: 2020-04-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Ballarini como - top notch!! These pans are life changing. Such high quality and made to last. I couldn’t recommend the ballarini como pana enough! They’re a great value for the price. I have bought many a nonstick pan in the past for a similar price point and they didn’t hold up like these ballarini pans.
Date published: 2020-02-21
  • y_2020, m_5, d_26, h_14
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_22
  • loc_en_US, sid_75001-636, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 18ms
  • reviews, product

Could I use this nonstick pan on induction cooktop?

Asked by: Faye123
Our Ballarini Como style is not induction compatible.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-02-10

I would like to also get the lids for this set. Glass lids please, do you have them?

Asked by: JHendersonNV
At this time we don't offer independent lids for this set of cookware, however, ZWILLING has a new and unique Universal Lid that can be used on all of your cookware. This unique design of this lid allows a perfect fit even with handled cookware.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-07-05
  • y_2020, m_5, d_26, h_14CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_75001-636, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 124ms
  • questions, product