• (no colour)
YOU SAVE: -20%
87.00 $69.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -20%
87.00 $69.99
Ballarini Como Forged Aluminum 11-inch Nonstick Grill Pan is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 14.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_4, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_13
  • loc_en_US, sid_75001-634, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 150ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
Item no. 75001-634
BALLARINI Como 11-inch Nonstick Grill Pan
$87.00 $69.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
Made in Italy, Ballarini infuses the rich tradition of Italian cuisine into easy-to-use pans for everyday cooking. With the Como 11" Aluminum Nonstick Grill Pan, enjoy the benefits of a barbecue in the comforts of your kitchen. The exceptional Keravis Plus nonstick coating boasts quick release for flawless burgers, steaks, chops and chicken breasts that won't stick. Extremely resistant to scratches and chips, this PFOA-free coating lengthens the lifespan of your pan. The easy-to-clean surface ensures that no time is wasted on washing and more time can be spent on cooking. Ballarini's innovative Thermopoint heat-sensitive handle turns red when hot and green when cool. This lets you know when the pan's temperature is just right for cooking - preventing unnecessary overheating or undercooking - and properly cooled off for cleaning. Made from the most pure aluminum in the industry, the grill pan's cold forged body heats up rapidly and evenly with no hot spots. Three times more energy efficient than cast iron, aluminum is also wonderfully light, eliminating any arm strain. The ergonomic, stay cool handle offers a comfortable grip for maximum control. With Ballarini, experience the ease of nonstick expertise.
  • Ultra thick cold forged aluminum body ensures efficient heating spread uniformly across the entire pan's surface
  • Triple-layer KERAVIS PLUS nonstick coating is reinforced with ceramic particles, boasting quick release and perfect browning
  • THERMOPOINT technology guarantees precise temperature control, reducing unnecessary overheating and damage
  • PFOA-free, scratch resistant nonstick coating is safe to use with metal utensils and requires less oil for healthier cooking
  • Made in Italy
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: Italy
  • Substance: Aluminum
Measurements
  • Net weight: 3.10 lbs
  • Length of product: 18.50 in
  • Width of product: 12.01 in
  • Height of product: 2.99 in
  • Upper diameter: 11.02 in
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Italy
  • Substance: Aluminum
Ballarini Como Forged Aluminum 11-inch Nonstick Grill Pan is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 14.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The best Ballarini Grill Pan! The best Italian made nonstick grilling pan and also great for waffle and panini sandwiches, creating beautiful grill lines. Its Ultra-thick cold forged-aluminum body ensures efficient heating spread uniformly across the entire pan's surface. The Triple-layer KERAVIS PLUS nonstick coating is reinforced with ceramic particles, boasting quick release for effortless cooking and perfect for browning. This is a scratch resistant nonstick coating is safe to use with metal utensils and requires less oil for healthier cooking. Experience the ease of nonstick cooking. It is easy to clean pot, just soak with water and soap and it'll do the cleaning job for you.
Date published: 2020-04-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect Indoor Grilling The great thing about grilling is the incredible flavors you get when you create grill lines on your food. This takes a pan that will get very hot and that's exactly what this one does. Aluminum is a great heat conductor and because it's infused with ceramic particles, it heats up and browns even better. There's a heat sensor on the handle that lets you know when your pan is ready to use, plus it turns back to green when it's cooled down enough to wash. The awesome non-stick coating releases very nicely so no worries about your food sticking and clean up is a breeze. It's also very scratch resistant.
Date published: 2020-05-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Perfect for the occassions when you need to grill indoors or you just don't want to mess with the BBQ. The Thermopoint heat indicator on the handle lets you know when it is up to the perfect temperature to start grilling which no more soggy mess and no browing or frying, but steaming instead. The nonstick surface give you a great release when cooking hamburgers, chicken, and pork chops, etc. Cleans up easily and it is made in Italy!
Date published: 2020-04-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nothing sticks to this grill! It is made with heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum construction and has amazing, even, heat distribution. The pan has Thermopoint technology and lets you know the perfect cooking temperature - there is an area on the handle that will turn red when hot and green when cool so no guessing.
Date published: 2020-05-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Ballarini makes beautiful cookware so when I got this pan I knew I'd love it and I do. It heats up quickly and evenly and produces those beautiful grill marks. The nonstick surface has ceramic particle infused and I believe that is why it give a superior browning that I don't get with other nonstick pans.
Date published: 2020-05-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Bring the grilling inside with this lightweight but durable Ballarini grill pan. With an 11" nonstick surface, you can fit at least a few things in this pan without worrying about a mess. This pan makes clean up easy and the thermopoint light on the handle lets you know when the pan is cool enough to wash.
Date published: 2020-04-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Wonderful nonstick grill pan. The coating is super durable, scratch resistant and wont peel. Pan is light weight, heats quickly, cooks evenly and cleans easily. The thermopoint is an added bonus letting you know when the pan is at cooking temperature and when it's cool enough to wash.
Date published: 2020-04-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from useful for daily meals! We keep this on our stove..that's how much we love it! I like to grill vegetables for salads and sandwiches. It's perfect for grilled chicken and salmon- 10 minute meals! The innovative thermal indicator is a great feature! super non stick, easy to clean!
Date published: 2020-04-21
  • y_2020, m_7, d_4, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_13
  • loc_en_US, sid_75001-634, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 13ms
  • reviews, product

I love my pan. I would love it even more if I had a lid - preferably glass. Can you help me find one?

Asked by: LogHog
We don't have a lid for our Ballarini grill pan at this time. Please check back with us periodically as we are always growing our line of cookware.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-09-01
  • y_2020, m_7, d_4, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_75001-634, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 160ms
  • questions, product