Details

BALLARINI Brenta 7-inch, Hollow Edge Santoku

A knife of three virtues

• For chopping meat, vegetables and fish
  • The Asian equivalent of the chef’s knife
  • Suitable for flat rocking cuts and rapid chopping
  • Incredibly sharp and precise
{"no-color-18-cm_7.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"7.00 inch","ID":"18-cm_7.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 7.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"18537-183-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
  • no-color

Promotions

YOU SAVE: -40%
$58.50 $34.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:
YOU SAVE: -40%
$58.50 $34.99

Earn 34 points in our free Rewards Program.

In Stock MANUFACTURER DIRECT
Ships within 1-2 days
Ballarini Brenta 7-inch Hollow Edge Santoku Knife is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 9.
  • y_2022, m_12, d_2, h_21
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.34
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_18537-183, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 126ms
  • reviews, product

Description

Since 1889, BALLARINI has been creating products infused with Italy’s rich culinary tradition. Passion flavors Italian food, which is adored around the world. That’s why BALLARINI inspires cooking together. The BALLARINI Brenta knife series is packed with chef-friendly features and puts the pleasure in prep work, making the kitchen more fun. Go ahead, cook with friends and family. Cook with joy. Cook with amore. The Ballarini Brenta 7-inch Santoku Knife with Hollow Edge is an Asian-style all-rounder. The comfortable, curved handle helps you mince garlic, chop herbs, slice salmon, and dice onions with ease. Be a better cook with Ballarini. Made in China.

• Fabricated from high quality German stainless steel for durability and strength
  • Satin-finished blade is tempered and honed for long-lasting sharpness; Hollow-edge granton blade prevents food from sticking while cutting
  • Traditional Japanese blade shape excels at chopping, dicing, mincing, and other every-day kitchen tasks
  • Traditional three-rivet synthetic resin handle is curved for comfort and extremely durable
  • Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
  • Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended

Specifications

• Item no. 18537-183
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: german stainless steel
  • Type of handle: exposed tang
  • Type of edge: Hollow Edge
  • Edge finishing: Razor edge
  • Manufacturing method: welded
  • Number of parts: 1
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 54-56 HRC
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: ABS
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.54 lbs
  • Length of product: 17.24 in
  • Width of product: 2.68 in
  • Height of product: 1.42 in
  • Blade length: 7.09 in
  • Handle length: 5.31 in
  • Handle width: 0.83 in
  • Blade width: 0.08 in
BALLARINI Brenta 7-inch, Hollow Edge Santoku
$58.50 $34.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Ballarini Brenta 7-inch Hollow Edge Santoku Knife is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 9.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from High Quality Knife I haven't had this knife very long, but it has become my favorite! It feels well made and of high quality, and it's very sharp. From my use so far, I have not noticed any dulling of the blade.
Date published: 2022-03-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great knife Incredibly well balance and razor sharp. Great general purpose knife to meal all of your chipping needs.
Date published: 2021-11-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great knife Knife works pretty great for all kitchen use. My only complaint is I wish it were a little heavier.
Date published: 2022-01-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great knife Got this knife as a gift from work and instantly looked to get another one on my own.
Date published: 2022-03-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by from It is okay It is little heavier than I expected but sharp and good.
Date published: 2021-06-18
  • y_2022, m_12, d_2, h_21
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.34
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_18537-183, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 131ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;