ZWILLING TWIN Pollux 16 cm Carving knife
The successful design of the TWIN® Pollux series ensures that this ZWILLING slicing knife is comfortable and easy to use. With its ultra-stable blade with a smooth cutting edge, this knife is perfect for the effortless cutting and slicing of all raw and roasted cuts of meat. The hardness and corrosion resistance of the knife's sharp 16 cm-long blade are particularly impressive. ZWILLING special formula steel with an ideal ratio of chrome to carbon is used for the blades of these knives and the product then undergoes special FRIODUR® ice-hardening. This slicing knife retains its sharpness even after intensive use and is extremely easy to use. Thanks to these qualities, the slicing knife is perfect for cutting wafer-thin slices and for chopping and dicing very different kinds of meat. It even cleanly slices through roasts without the flavoursome juices escaping from the meat. The lightweight handle is also comfortable to grip. This timeless slicing knife is an attractive addition to your basic kitchen equipment, enabling you to achieve perfect cutting results every time.
- V-edge - a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 degrees per side
- Stamped from high carbon stainless steel strip
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Ergonomic synthetic handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with exposed tang
- No bolster
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Designed By ZWILLING Germany
- Warranty: ZWILLING Lifetime Warranty
- Item no. 30720-161-0
- Colour: no-color
- Substance: Special Formula Steel
- Type of handle: exposed tang
- Type of edge: Smooth Edge
- Manufacturing method: stamped
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Colour handle: black
- Substance handle: Plastic
- Net weight: 0.08 kg
- Length of product: 31.50 cm
- Width of product: 1.50 cm
- Height of product: 3.70 cm
- Blade length: 16.00 cm
- Handle length: 11.10 cm
- Handle width: 1.50 cm
ZWILLING - TWIN Pollux
Anyone looking for high-quality knives with a classic three-rivet design will find the right tools for their daily cooking enjoyment in the TWIN Pollux series. The FRIODUR ice-hardened blade for durability and corrosion resistance, and the sturdiness and flexibility of ZWILLING special formula knives form the basis for the high quality of these kitchen tools.
Must-have for meat fans
A sharp special knife like TWIN Pollux ensures that every type of meat is precisely cut.
The ice-hardened FRIODUR blade ensures that the carving knife is corrosion-resistant and lasts a long time.
Easy cutting performance
The sharp blade ensures that the high-quality ZWILLING Twin Pollux carving knife glides effortlessly through the food.
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.