ZWILLING TWIN Fin II 18 cm Santoku
With its 18cm blade, the ZWILLING TWIN Fin II series Japanese Santoku knife is an absolute multi-talent in any kitchen.
This knife combines pioneering design with traditional craftsmanship. The result is an exceptional knife that impresses both hobby chefs and professionals alike, both at first sight and over many years.
Santoku literally means 'three benefits'. However, that's an understatement. The versatile all-purpose knife offers so many more benefits. This begins with the materials. This premium chef's knife is forged from N60 stainless steel that distinguishes itself with its special combination of chrome and carbon. It sits comfortably in the hand and masters a wide range of tasks, effortlessly cutting vegetables, meat and fish.
The Japanese knife's ergonomically designed handle is excellent for working with and the gilled design makes it look very special. This knife's ice-hardened blade is robust, incredibly flexible and suitable for both chopping and flat rocking cuts. An additional advantage is that the knife is also dishwasher-safe.
- Honbazuke honed symmetrical edge for exceptional sharpness, knife angle around 10 degrees per side
- Three-part traditional construction
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Ergonomic stainless steel handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with concealed tang
- Angled half bolster which provides a seamless transition between the handle and blade
- Dishwasher safe: Yes
- Made in Japan using Nitro60 stainless steel
- Warranty: ZWILLING Lifetime Warranty
- Item no. 30917-181-0
- Colour: silver
- Substance: N60
- Type of handle: concealed tang
- Type of edge: Smooth Edge
- Edge finishing: Razor Edge Extra Smooth (PVA)
- Manufacturing method: welded
- Blade hardness (HRC): 58-60 HRC
- Colour handle: silver
- Substance handle: Stainless steel
- Net weight: 0.17 kg
- Length of product: 31.60 cm
- Width of product: 2.40 cm
- Height of product: 5.50 cm
- Blade length: 18.00 cm
- Handle length: 13.50 cm
- Handle width: 2.40 cm
- Blade width: 1.00 cm
- Blade thickness: 1.00 cm
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.