ZWILLING Professional S 12 cm Steak knife
This high-quality PROFESSIONAL "S" SIGMAFORGE® steak knife is made from one single piece of steel and has impressed professional chefs from all over the world. Its smooth, unique shape makes it comfortable to hold, and the elegant plastic handle with classic three rivet design will attract attention in any domestic kitchen. The steak knife has a 12 cm, slim blade which is partially ground at the back. It also has a smooth edge that will cut through flash-fried meat and steak smoothly and easily. The FRIODUR® blade is made from ZWILLING stainless special formula steel, which contains just the right combination of chrome and carbon. In the final stage of the manufacturing process, this high-quality steel is then ice hardened. This special process helps the steak knife retain its edge and makes it flexible and resistant to corrosion. A special bolster separates the blade from the ergonomic handle, providing excellent balance as you cut while protecting fingers from slipping. This elegant ZWILLING steak knife is an accurate, reliable knife that will become a barbecue or steak dinner essential.
- V-edge - a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 degrees per side
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Riveted ergonomic synthetic handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with exposed tang
- Standard bolster which provides a seamless transition between the handle and blade
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Made by ZWILLING in Germany
- Warranty: ZWILLING Lifetime Warranty
- Item no. 31028-121-0
- Substance: Special Formula Steel
- Type of handle: exposed tang
- Type of edge: Smooth Edge
- Edge finishing: V-edge
- Manufacturing method: forged
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Colour handle: black
- Substance handle: Plastic
- Net weight: 0.08 kg
- Length of product: 23.30 cm
- Width of product: 2.70 cm
- Height of product: 1.30 cm
- Blade length: 12.00 cm
- Handle length: 10.90 cm
- Handle width: 1.20 cm
- Blade width: 0.00 cm
Which cutting technique is suitable for what?
How to sharpen your knives
ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD
ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.