ZWILLING Pro 6-pcs natural Bamboo Knife block set
Cooking enthusiasts and professional chefs alike have come to appreciate the versatility and quality of the 6-piece ZWILLING knife set.
The ZWILLING® Pro series delivers what it promises, offering innovation and functionality with a traditional 3-rivet design. This attractively designed knife block includes five top-quality kitchen implements, delivering everything you need to complete all kitchen tasks with a paring and garnishing knife, utility knife, slicing knife, chef's knife and bread knife.
It precisely cuts meat and vegetables as well as peeling fruit and chopping herbs. You benefit at all times from the best properties of Japanese and European cutting artistry. Forged from a single piece of steel and having undergone an ice-hardening process, every knife blade becomes a high-quality, one-of-a-kind knife, which is corrosion-resistant, flexible and also retains its cutting edge.
You will enjoy these kitchen implements for many years to come even with frequent use. The handles of the knives complete the sophisticated design, as their wedge shape guarantees precise handling and effortless cutting.
The practical bamboo knife block is a useful and professional addition to your kitchen, offering innovative cutting implements that open up totally new opportunities in the world of cooking, frying and baking.
- V-Edge - a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 degrees per side
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Riveted ergonomic synthetic handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with exposed tang
- Pro touch bolster which provides a different angle this encourages a pinch grip enabling better control of the knife
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Made by ZWILLING in Germany
- Warranty: ZWILLING Lifetime Warranty
- Set includes: 1 paring knife (10cm), 1 utility knife (13cm), 1 carving knife (20cm), 1 chef's knife (20cm), 1 bread knife (20cm), 1 knife block empty.
- Item no. 38438-000-0
- Colour: natural
- Substance: Bamboo
- Manufacturing method: forged
- Block slot count: 7
- Number of parts: 6
- Colour handle: black
- Substance handle: Plastic
- Net weight: 2.67 kg
- Length of product: 40.20 cm
- Width of product: 34.00 cm
- Height of product: 14.00 cm
ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD
ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.