ZWILLING Pro 2-pcs Knife set
The quality and functionality of the two-piece ZWILLING® Pro knife set is prized by professional chefs all over the world. These premium knives combine traditional style, innovative technology and comfort and consolidate this with a SIGMAFORGE® blade made from one single piece of high-quality steel. This steel is then ice hardened for exceptional corrosion resistance and edge retention. The ZWILLING knife series brings together the very best features of European and Asian knife making. The paring and garnishing knife included in the set is light and can be used for a variety of tasks: its slender blade is, for example, ideal for paring meat, as well as for peeling and preparing fruit and vegetables. The broad, sharp blade of the Santoku knife, also included in the set, is ideal for Asian cooking. A special honing process and grindstone sharpening are used to give the polished cutting edge its characteristic sharpness. The ergonomic ABS plastic knife handle also fits in the hand comfortably, reducing the risk of slippage. Bring an element of professional versatility to your kitchen with the ZWILLING® Pro two-piece knife series.
- V-Edge - a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 degrees per side
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Riveted ergonomic synthetic handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with exposed tang
- Pro touch bolster which provides a different angle this encourages a pinch grip enabling better control of the knife
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Made by ZWILLING in Germany
- Warranty: ZWILLING Lifetime Warranty
- Set includes: 1 paring knife (10cm), 1 Santoku knife (18cm).
- Item no. 38430-006-0
- Colour: black
- Substance: Special Formula Steel
- Type of edge: Smooth Edge
- Manufacturing method: forged
- Number of parts: 2
- Colour handle: black
- Substance handle: Plastic
- Net weight: 0.33 kg
- Length of product: 42.00 cm
- Width of product: 9.70 cm
- Height of product: 3.20 cm
ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD
ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.