- 1 clove garlic
- 40 g Pecorino cheese
- 30 g peeled almonds
- 100 g sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 100 g olive oil or neutral vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
- Weigh and measure all the ingredients, prepare them and place them ready.
- Peel the garlic clove. Cut the Pecorino into pieces.
- Add the ingredients to the blender jar in the following order: Pecorino, almonds, sundried tomatoes, garlic, oil, a generous pinch (each) of salt and pepper. Close the lid, place the blender jar on the blender.
- Select the Pulse setting and turn the knob back and forth several times to blend the pesto until it achieves the desired consistency.
- Remove the lid once the blending is finished and place the pesto in a bowl. Season again if necessary.
- Serve with pasta.
Add the remaining pesto to a sealable container and cover the surface with a little oil. This allows it to keep refrigerated for at least a week.
Leftovers from meals are no problem! The FRESH & SAVE vacuum system guarantees optimal, long-lasting product quality. However, the leftovers should be completely cooled down before.