- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 can (400 g) boiled chickpeas
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp. tahini
- ½ tsp. salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- ¼ tsp. ground cumin
- Weigh and measure all the ingredients, prepare them and place them ready.
- Peel the garlic.
- Add the ingredients to the blender jar in the following order: chickpeas with liquid, lemon juice, tahini, garlic, spices. Close the lid, place the jar on the blender and set to Smoothie.
- Remove the lid once the blending is finished, season again and place the hummus somewhere cold for around 2 hours.
- Transfer the hummus to a bowl. Serve with toasted pitta bread.
Drizzle a little more olive oil over the top of the hummus shortly before serving.
The FRESH & SAVE vacuum system is highly recommended for leftovers. The vacuum sealed boxes are excellently suited for storing food in the fridge. The bags are likewise ideal for freezing fresh food or prepared meals.