BALLARINI Tanaro 20 cm Chef's knife
The BALLARINI Tanaro series 20 cm chef’s knife simply belongs in every cucina. It effortlessly cuts vegetables and fruit, as well as raw meat and fish. The knife’s curved blade is made with German stainless steel and is also ideal for mincing herbs. Cradling the knife back and forth over ingredients chops them incredibly finely. The ergonomically designed, sandblasted stainless steel handle sits comfortably and securely in the hand. Not only are its qualities such as its incredible sharpness, cutting edge retention and corrosion resistance meraviglioso, it also boasts excellent hygiene properties. The stainless steel handle transitions seamlessly over into the high-quality blade to prevent food remnants from becoming stuck. Although we recommend gently cleaning it by hand, the kitchen knife is also dishwasher-safe. Moreover, the knife’s elegant design is also a treat for the eyes. The handle’s matte surface contrasts against the high-polish surfaces of the bolster and handle end. And the finger guard is a welcome addition for both amateur and professional chefs. This chef’s knife is the perfect basic tool for every kitchen and makes cooking preparations twice as much fun!
- High-quality blade made with German stainless steel
- Ergonomically designed, sandblasted stainless steel handle
- Excellent cutting qualities and corrosion resistance
- Dishwasher-safe, handwashing recommended
- Elegant design with matte and polished surfaces
- Made from German Stainless Steel
- Warranty: ZWILLING Lifetime Warranty
- Item no. 18551-201-0
- Colour: silver
- Substance: German Stainless Steel
- Type of handle: concealed tang
- Type of edge: Smooth Edge
- Manufacturing method: welded
- Blade hardness (HRC): 54-56 HRC
- Colour handle: silver
- Substance handle: Stainless steel
- Net weight: 0.22 kg
- Length of product: 33.70 cm
- Width of product: 2.50 cm
- Height of product: 4.60 cm
- Blade length: 20.00 cm
- Handle length: 13.20 cm
- Handle width: 2.50 cm
- Blade width: 0.20 cm
- Blade thickness: 0.20 cm
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.