BALLARINI Tanaro 16 cm Carving knife
For everyone who loves carne! The BALLARINI Tanaro series carving knife cuts perfect pieces and carves smooth slices of any kind of meat. How about delicious scaloppine al limone (veal escallops with lemon)? The 16 cm blade also makes this knife ideally suited for carving roasts. Whether you’re chopping meat or using it as a carving knife, the ergonomically designed, sandblasted stainless steel handle sits comfortably and securely in the hand. Not only are its qualities such as its incredible sharpness, cutting edge retention and corrosion resistance bravissimo, it also boasts excellent hygiene properties. The stainless steel handle transitions seamlessly over into the high-quality blade to prevent food remnants and bacteria from becoming stuck. The carving knife is also dishwasher-safe. However, cleaning it by hand is gentler. The knife’s attractive design will also impress guests when carving at the table. The handle’s matte surface elegantly contrasts against the high-polish surfaces of the bolster and handle end. The perfect kitchen knife for amateur and professional chefs!
- High-quality blade made with German stainless steel
- Ergonomically designed, sandblasted stainless steel handle
- Excellent cutting qualities and corrosion resistance
- Dishwasher-safe, handwashing recommended
- Elegant design with matte and polished surfaces
- Made from German Stainless Steel
- Warranty: ZWILLING Lifetime Warranty
- Item no. 18550-161-0
- Colour: silver
- Substance: German Stainless Steel
- Type of handle: concealed tang
- Type of edge: Smooth Edge
- Manufacturing method: welded
- Blade hardness (HRC): 54-56 HRC
- Colour handle: silver
- Substance handle: Stainless steel
- Net weight: 0.19 kg
- Length of product: 29.70 cm
- Width of product: 2.50 cm
- Height of product: 3.00 cm
- Blade length: 16.00 cm
- Handle length: 13.20 cm
- Handle width: 2.50 cm
- Blade width: 2.00 cm
- Blade thickness: 2.00 cm
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.