BALLARINI Lucca 28 cm Aluminium Frying pan
The BALLARINI frying pan is the ideal cookware for recipes where you don’t want anything to stick to the pan. It is perfect for preparing egg, fish or rice dishes.The frying pan is suitable for any type of cooker except induction cookers. The 28 cm large pan is the perfect choice for gently cooking healthy food. Because it is made of solid forged aluminium, it ensures efficient heat conduction.Incredibly hard and durable. Resilient nonstick coating is strengthened with mineral particles. This leads to a homogeneous heating. Even large portions fry evenly. Another distinguishing feature is the pan’s ergonomic handle, which remains cool during cooking or frying and provides practical handling. With the pan from the BALLARINI Lucca range you will be able to create traditional desserts, savoury roasts and many other recipes with ease.
- Thick-walled cookware made of cold-forged pure aluminium with high-quality GRANITIUM non-stick coating inside and black coating outside - for a long life
- Ergonomic, thermo-insulated plastic handle, temperature resistant up to 160 °C
- Grey painted base with logo: suitable for gas, electric and ceramic stoves
- Item no. 75000-033-0
- Colour: stone grey
- Substance: Aluminium
- Type of handle: Long handle
- Surface finishing: coated
- Coating: Cortan Granitium
- Handle fixing: welded
- Non-stick: Yes
- Oven-safe: Yes
- Net weight: 0.76 kg
- Length of product: 46.00 cm
- Width of product: 28.50 cm
- Height of product: 5.00 cm
- Upper diameter: 28.00 cm
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.