For the smoothie
- 100 ml water
- 200 g natural yoghurt
- 125 g blueberries
- 1 Orange
- 2 tbsp. agave nectar
- 30 g rolled oats
- 15 g kibbled linseeds
For the topping
- 60 g fresh blueberries
- 4 tsp. chia seeds
- 4 tsp. kibbled linseeds
- 4 tsp. rolled oats
- Weigh and measure all the ingredients, prepare them and place them ready.
- Sort and wash the blueberries. Peel the orange and quarter the flesh.
- Add the ingredients to the blender jar in the following order: blueberries, orange, agave nectar, rolled oats, linseeds, yoghurt, water. Close the blender jar with the lid.
- Select the Smoothie setting and press the button to run the program. Or blend manually to achieve the desired consistency.
- Once the program has finished, remove the lid and serve the smoothie in bowls, decorate with the toppings and enjoy immediately.
The toppings can be changed as the mood fits you, such as for coconut flakes or chips, or puffed amaranth.
Blending or mixing in a vacuum offers a wide variety of benefits: It reduces the amount of air mixed into the food, thereby helping to preserve vitamins and produce more vibrant colours.