- 75 g carrots
- 100 g apple
- 3 g ginger
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- Juice of 1 orange
- 125 ml water
- 1 tbsp. runny honey
- Weigh and measure all the ingredients, prepare them and place them ready.
- Trim, peel and chop the carrots. Wash and finely chop the apple. Peel the ginger.
- Add the ingredients to the blender jar in the following order: carrot, apple, ginger, honey, lime and orange juice and water. Close the lid, place the blender jar on the blender.
- Select the Smoothie setting or blend manually to achieve the desired consistency.
- Once the program has finished, remove the lid. Serve the Breakfast Shot in small glasses and enjoy immediately or refrigerate until consumption.
For a vegan version, simply replace the honey with a vegetable sweetener like agave syrup.
Blending with the FRESH & SAVE vacuum lid offers a wide variety of benefits: It reduces the amount of air mixed into the food, thereby helping to preserve vitamins and produce more vibrant colours.