Easter Bunny A home-baked Easter bummy made from cake batter should not be missing from any Easter brunch!
1 Easter Bunny
- 150g butter at room temperature
- 150g sugar
- 200g of flour
- A packet of vanilla sugar
- 4 eggs
- One teaspoon of baking soda
- One lemon (juice and zest)
- Icing sugar
- In the ENFINIGY high-performance blender Pro, beat the butter, vanilla sugar and sugar on a low setting until fluffy. Gradually add the eggs and continue beating.
- Sieve the flour with the baking powder into a bowl and gradually add it along with the lemon juice and zest. Continue stirring on low speed until a homogeneous dough is formed. Pour the batter into a buttered and floured lamb/rabbit baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C top/bottom heat for about 30-40 minutes. Cut the base straight off with a bread knife, remove from the mold and sprinkle the Easter lamb thickly with powdered sugar.