Details

ZWILLING Vista Clad 10 Piece 18/10 Stainless Steel Cookware set

C$ 499.99
C$ 1,150.00
-57 %
ZWILLING Vista Clad 10-pcs_10-pc 10 Piece 18/10 Stainless Steel Cookware set silver is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 4.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_15, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_3
  • loc_en_CA, sid_65020-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 5ms
  • reviews, product
{"silver-10-pcs_10-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"silver","ID":"silver","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"10 Piece","ID":"10-pcs_10-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 10 Piece is not available for this combination"},"productId":"65020-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:
Free shipping above $99 Hassle-free returns Manufacturer direct

Description

Designed to satisfy the culinary experts, the ZWILLING Vistaclad 10-piece cookware set features SIGMA® Clad 3-ply construction for exceptional, even heat distribution throughout the entire cookware body.  Riveted, ergonomic handles stay cool while cooking. The tight-fitting tempered glass lids reduce moisture loss, enabling more efficient cooking for evergy saving and allow you to effortlessly monitor your cooking.  Enjoy cooking with the ZWILLING Vistaclad cookware!

• Set includes: Saucepan with Lid - 1 qt. / 1 L., Saucepan with Lid - 2 qt. / 1.9 L, Saute with Lid  - 3 qt. / 2.8 L, Stock Pot with Lid - 6 qt. / 5.7 L, Steamer insert for 2qt. Saucepan, Frypan 10" / 26 cm.
  • SIGMA Clad 3-ply construction for even heat distribution
  • 18/10 stainless steel interior ensures pure taste of food
  • Precision fitting glass lids retain moisture, lock in flavours and reduce cooking time
  • Ergonomic V-shape 18/10 stainless steel, riveted handles provide secure “stay-cool” control for enhanced safety, with less elbow strain
  • Integrated measuring scale for precise measuring
  • Refined rims for drip-less pouring and rounded corners for easy cleaning
  • Compatible with all cooktops including induction
  • Oven safe up to 260°C/500°F

Specifications

• Item no. 65020-000
Characteristics
  • Color: silver
  • Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
  • Surface finishing: polished
  • Bottom technology: Sigma Clad
  • Handle fixing: riveted
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Induction: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 10
Measurements
  • Net weight: 9.2 kg / 20.28 lbs
  • Upper diameter: 20 cm / 7.87 in
Added to cart View cart checkout
ZWILLING

ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD

ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!

ZWILLING Vista Clad 10-pcs_10-pc 10 Piece 18/10 Stainless Steel Cookware set silver is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Happy with my purhase I researched quite a bit prior to purchase, wanting pots with handles that don't get hot and lids that don't get hot either. Just received these and I think they will be great with my new induction stove. I tested with boiling water and so far so good! But since there are no vent holes in the glass lids, I think they might just constantly fog up and I won't be able to see what's happening inside. oh well. Bottoms are entirely smooth for full contact with induction cooktop.
Date published: 2022-05-01
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Poor customer service and product quality I bought this set a few weeks ago. This is an expensive purchase for us, we were planning on just getting a cheap brand set for 1/5th the cost or commercial cookware for 1/3rd the cost. Decided to spend much more than intended for a name that I had thought had a good reputation. We were hoping to use this set for years to come making it worth the cost. After three uses the frying pan is warped. I have been babying these items. Never once exposed to rapid changes in temperature, cleaned and dried by hand after use. I followed their included instructions to the letter. I had always treated kitchenware with care but went the extra mile with these because of their value to us. Customer service says there is no warranty for this. Blamed the customer without further investigation into a possibly faulty product. Didn't take into account my use of and experience with the product. Insane waste of money for us. This product was incredibly fragile apparently with no durability or quality control. Best off buying a cheap pan or go to a industry/commercial kitchen supply store a buy stainless steel commercial cookware for much less, it is much more durable and the companies who produce them are much nicer to deal with. They usually stand behind their product, considering the abuse they take in a commercial environment.
Date published: 2024-02-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Pretty! Just got these and they look so beautiful. They heat up really quickly and through out the entire pot and not just from the bottom. Love them!
Date published: 2022-05-31
  • y_2024, m_4, d_15, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_3
  • loc_en_CA, sid_65020-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;