ZWILLING TWIN Pollux 4 inch Paring knife
TWIN Signature knives are precision stamped from a single piece of German steel, resulting in lighter weight knives that do not compromise sharpness. The knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for over 280 years. Combined with ZWILLING's signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will NOT STAIN or chip and they retain their sharpness longer.To ensure an ideal cutting angle, the laser-controlled edge is incredibly sharp and is honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans. The three-rivet handle embedded with the ZWILLING J.A. Henckels logo provides optimum durability.
- The paring and garnishing knife makes it perfect for preparing fruit and vegetables
- Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
- One-piece precision-stamped blade for a lighter weight knife without sacrificing strength
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Ergonomic polymer handle is perfectly bonded to full tang
- Traditional, three-rivet design is embedded with ZWILLING J.A. Henckels logo
- 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
- Edge angle 15 degrees per side
- Item no. 30720-101
- Substance: special formula steel
- Type of handle: exposed tang
- Type of edge: fine edge
- Edge finishing: V-edge
- Manufacturing method: stamped
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Colour handle: black
- Substance handle: plastic
- Net weight: 0.052 kg / 0.11 lbs
- Length of product: 21.5 cm / 8.46 in
- Width of product: 2.6 cm / 1.02 in
- Height of product: 1.6 cm / 0.63 in
- Blade length: 10 cm / 3.94 in
- Handle length: 11.1 cm / 4.37 in
- Handle width: 1.3 cm / 0.51 in
- Blade width: 0.1 cm / 0.04 in
ZWILLING - TWIN Pollux
Anyone looking for high-quality knives with a classic three-rivet design will find the right tools for their daily cooking enjoyment in the TWIN Pollux series. The FRIODUR ice-hardened blade for durability and corrosion resistance, and the sturdiness and flexibility of ZWILLING special formula knives form the basis for the high quality of these kitchen tools.
The basic equipment is essential for anyone who likes cooking – the paring and garnishing knife is indispensable.
The ZWILLING stainless special formula steel is stainless and makes the blades stable and flexible at the same time.
In typical three-rivet design: the ergonomically designed knife handle with ZWILLING logo.
Did you know that a sharp knife is actually safer than a blunt one?
BASICS AND TECHNICALS
There are lots of terms you should look out for when shopping for knives, especially if you’re looking to buy the right knife for a specific purpose. We’re here to help you by presenting detailed information on all the vital terminology and main parts of a knife!
KNIFE BLOCKS AND SETS
To help you choose which knife block or set to buy we created a simple guide!
ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD
ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!