This TWIN® Grip vegetable knife has a strong blade with a smooth cutting edge and firm tip, which can be used to peel and cut up fruit and vegetables, as well as remove their seeds and pips. It is also perfect for removing parts of fruit and vegetables that have gone bad. The 8 cm knife also has a FRIODUR® blade that has undergone a special ice hardening process. This practical ZWILLING knife is a high-quality, everyday knife that can be used to prepare healthy fruit and vegetable dishes.
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless special formula steel
- Country of origin: Spain
- Substance: Stainless steel
- Type of handle: consealed tang
- Type of edge: Fine Edge
- Manufacturing method: stamped
- Blade hardness (HRC): 50-54 HRC
- Net weight: 0.026 kg / 0.06 lbs
- Blade length: 8 cm / 3.15 in
- Handle length: 10.9 cm / 4.29 in