This exclusive 3-piece knife set from the TWIN® Four Star II range is not only impressive for its convenient handling, but will also enhance the stylish décor of your kitchen. This set includes a chef’s knife, a carving knife and a paring knife. The stable FRIODUR® blades of three knives are made of high-quality steel from the ZWILLING special formula and are refined using special ice-hardening. This makes them rust-free, long-term sharp kitchen aids. The SIGMAFORGE® knives are made of a single piece of steel for precision cutting. The bolster provides security and balance when cutting. With the carving knife you can cut raw and roasted meat into even slices, while the chef’s knife is particularly suitable for cutting vegetables and fruits. The paring knife is ideal for peeling, cleaning and serving. This practical set of knives by ZWILLING will meets even the highest expectations.
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless special formula steel, ZWILLING specially fused materials: These knives are robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time.
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- Seamless transition between the handle and blade.
- Ergonomic plastic handle with stainless steel application: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.
- Country of origin: Germany
- Substance: Special Formula Steel
- Manufacturing method: forged
- Number of parts: 3
- Net weight: 0.616 kg / 1.36 lbs
- Width of product: 13.5 cm / 5.31 in