This ZWILLING TWIN® Cuisine slicing knife is a traditional full tang knife with a modern design that makes a perfect addition to any high-end kitchen. ZWILLING has developed a slicing knife that meets the very highest requirements when it comes to cutting and comfort. The knife, which has a smooth, stable 16 cm blade, is ideal for carving roasts and preparing a variety of different meats. The FRIODUR® blade, which has been finished with a special ice-hardening process, retains its edge and is corrosion-resistant. The knife is also precision forged from a single piece of high-quality special formula steel, which gives it an extremely accurate cutting edge. One of the TWIN® Cuisine slicing knife's distinctive features is its transverse full tang with no rivets. This innovative handle, which transitions smoothly into the bolster, makes the knife particularly comfortable and easy to hold. The bolster also provides optimum balance while cutting. The ZWILLING TWIN® Cuisine slicing knife will make a valuable addition to your existing kitchen equipment and is a high-quality, durable tool, which offers the very highest level of comfort and a professional standard of cut.
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless special formula steel: These knives are robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time.
- Knife – one-piece precision forging
- Seamless transition between the handle and blade.
- Ergonomic plastic handle with full transverse tang (part of the blade that extends into the handle) without rivets: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.
- Country of origin: Germany
- Substance: Stainless steel
- Type of handle: exposed tang
- Type of edge: Fine Edge
- Manufacturing method: forged
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Net weight: 0.364 kg / 0.80 lbs
- Blade length: 16 cm / 6.30 in
- Handle length: 14 cm / 5.51 in