The ZWILLING boning knife from the TWIN® Cuisine series is ideal for precise and careful cuts. The 14 cm long blade effortlessly separates bones and removes tendons and fat. The flexible, high-tip blade is a definite advantage. The boning knife also features an appealing design. Its blade is made of high-quality steel which has been ice-hardened using specially developed technology. This makes the FRIODUR® blade particularly robust and durable. The knife is also very easy to use, which is partly due to its handle featuring a full transverse tang. The bolster serves as a finger guard and ensures the perfect balance between the blade and the handle. The high quality of the knives is also evident in the seamless assembly of all components. With the necessary care, you are sure to enjoy this first-class model for a long time. To facilitate this, please clean the knife by hand using lukewarm water and a mild washing-up liquid. Discover the outstanding features of this ZWILLING boning knife from the TWIN® Cuisine series for yourself and prepare meat like a professional.
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless special formula steel: These knives are robust and corrosion-resistant.
- Knife – one-piece precision forging
- Seamless transition between the handle and blade.
- Ergonomic plastic handle with full transverse tang (part of the blade that extends into the handle) without rivets: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.
- Country of origin: Germany
- Substance: Stainless steel
- Type of handle: exposed tang
- Type of edge: Fine Edge
- Manufacturing method: forged
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Net weight: 0.339 kg / 0.75 lbs
- Blade length: 14 cm / 5.51 in