Tapas are small appetisers. And these bowls can also be seen as such. Their design alone whets the appetite for enjoying small, delicate dishes together with friends and family. This ZWILLING Sorrento tapas bowl has been designed by Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez and combines seemingly effortless ease with functionality. The double-walled bowl is made with premium, robust borosilicate glass. Every bowl is hand-blown by talented artisans to create a unique, premium-quality decorative piece. Ideal for serving both hot and cold starters: keeping warm food warm longer and cold food cool longer. This allows you plenty of time to enjoy it at your leisure. Naturally, the serving bowls are not only suitable for tapas. They are also ideal for serving delicious dips, homemade spreads, spicy salsa and creamy sauces. ZWILLING Sorrento dessert bowl is available in a set of three bowls.
- Modern design by Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez
- Made with premium, robust borosilicate glass.
- Set includes three bowls
- Long-lasting and resilient to breakage
- Keeps warm food warm longer and cold food cool longer
- Suitable for use in the microwave, freezer and dishwasher
- Country of origin: China
- Substance: Borosilicate glass
- Dishwasher-safe: Yes
- Number of parts: 3
- Net weight: 0.27 kg / 0.60 lbs