C$ 42.99
C$ 60.00
-28 %

The well-tempered beer

• For perfect beer enjoyment 
  • Designed by Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez 
  • 400 ml capacity 
  • Insulating effect 
ZWILLING Sorrento Bar 2-pcs_2-pc 2 Piece Beer glass set transparent is rated 3.5 out of 5 by 6.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_5
  • loc_en_CA, sid_39500-214, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 108ms
  • reviews, product
{"transparent-2-pcs_2-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"transparent","ID":"transparent","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color transparent is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"2 Piece","ID":"2-pcs_2-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 2 Piece is not available for this combination"},"productId":"39500-214-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:
Free shipping above $99 Hassle-free returns Manufacturer direct

Description

With insulating effect. For connoisseurs. The ZWILLING Sorrento Bar beer glass set maintains the right temperature for perfectly cooled beer enjoyment. Such as for light Hefeweizen, which is ideally drunk at 8 to 10 degrees Celsius, or for Kristallweizen or pilsener beer, where the flavour best unfolds at 7 to 8 degrees Celsius. And when craft beers, or perhaps even homebrewed beer, such as IPA, meet the craftsmanship of Italian glass blowers, it is only then that the drinking enjoyment becomes complete. The beer harmonises perfectly with the double-walled Sorrento beer glasses, which boast the insulating effect of double-walled borosilicate glass. The high-quality glass – designed by Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez – is lightweight and sits superbly in the hand, even when full. Another plus point: It can even be put in the dishwasher after enjoyment!

• 2-pc set of 414 ml glasses
  • Dishwasher-safe 

Specifications

• Item no. 39500-214
Characteristics
  • Color: transparent
  • Substance: borosilicate glass
  • Double wall glass: Yes
  • Number of parts: 2
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.404 kg / 0.89 lbs
  • Capacity: 0.414 l / 0.44 qt
  • Length of product: 8.4 cm / 3.31 in
  • Width of product: 8.4 cm / 3.31 in
  • Height of product: 20.2 cm / 7.95 in
ZWILLING Sorrento Bar 2 Piece Beer glass set
3.5 (6)
-28% 60
Added to cart View cart checkout

Wonderfully easy to look after

Especially practical – after enjoyment, the dishwasher takes care of the cleaning.

Glass art at its finest

Each glass from the ZWILLING Sorrento series is a unique, unmistakable mouth-blown product.

Italian design

Slim and beautifully shaped, designed by Milanese designer duo Thun & Rodriguez.

ZWILLING

ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD

ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!

ZWILLING Sorrento Bar 2-pcs_2-pc 2 Piece Beer glass set transparent is rated 3.5 out of 5 by 6.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from I wanted to give this a 5 Star I purchased a set of 4 of these and 2 of the 4 are broken after normal use. My husband loves how they keep his beer colder longer, but at this price, I am hesitant to replace them for fear of having them break after only a few weeks of use.
Date published: 2020-11-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Beautiful and strong I love the insulating function dual purpose with eye appeal. I love how my hands don’t get cold from holding this glass. It surprises my senses with every sip! I had an empty glass fall from the table recently onto a linoleum floor and it miraculously never broke. I need to be mindful of how tall they are! I will continue to hand wash to maintain the integrity of the craftsmanship.
Date published: 2020-11-28
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Terrible quality I bought the set in Hudson Bay in Ottawa. The first glass broke when I accidentally flipped it over. It did not even fall off the table; it just shattered. After having a beer in the second glass, I put it in the dishwasher, and after washing it had water between the walls. I have similar coffee cups from Delonghi, and I have been using them since two years ago, and they are both good-looking and sturdy - never break even when I drop them on the floor, I wash them in the dishwasher only and they have no leaks. I am very disappointed
Date published: 2023-09-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Delicious tasting beer in this glass is like music Hand blown glass. Double walled. Beer has never tasted better in my home, nor has it looked better. Bought 4 originally, but will get more now.
Date published: 2022-11-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from beautiful and functional so aesthetic, any drink looks pretty in it because of the double wall. temperature is also nicely controlled
Date published: 2022-07-15
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_5
  • loc_en_CA, sid_39500-214, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 115ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;