ZWILLING Sommelier Waiter's knife 12 cm, matted

C$ 49.99
C$ 75.00
-33 %

Waiter's knife with three extra functions

• Incl. foil cutter, corkscrew and bottle-opener
  • Attractive, high-quality Micarta wood handle
  • High-quality non-stick spindle coating
ZWILLING Sommelier 12-cm_5.00-inch Waiter's knife 12 cm, matted silver is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 1.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
  • loc_en_CA, sid_39500-053, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 108ms
  • reviews, product
{"silver-12-cm_5.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"silver","ID":"silver","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"12 cm","ID":"12-cm_5.00-inch","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 12 cm is not available for this combination"},"productId":"39500-053-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:
Free shipping above $99 Hassle-free returns Manufacturer direct

Description

The ZWILLING® Sommelier Classic folding waiter's knife is a foil cutter, corkscrew and bottle opener in one. The functional stainless steel knife has an ergonomic, Micarta finish handle and hardened, ridged, forged spindle with non-stick coating. The double lever has a flexible joint, which enables the cork to be easily turned and removed. Removing corks and foil and opening bottles with ease, this ZWILLING® Classic 3-in-1 waiter's knife is perfect for sommeliers.

• Elegant design
  • With high-quality Micarta handle
  • Combines three functions in one: Foil cutter, corkscrew and bottle-opener
  • Spindle with high-quality non-stick coating
  • The two step lifter system

Specifications

• Item no. 39500-053
Characteristics
  • Color: silver
  • Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
  • Surface finishing: matted
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.108 kg / 0.24 lbs
  • Length of product: 12.1 cm / 4.76 in
  • Width of product: 2.6 cm / 1.02 in
  • Height of product: 1.5 cm / 0.59 in
Added to cart View cart checkout
ZWILLING

ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD

ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!

ZWILLING Sommelier 12-cm_5.00-inch Waiter's knife 12 cm, matted silver is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Substantial I have just recently received this product and have not yet used it. I can however attest to the quality I expect from Zwilling. Firstly, the packaging is a very nice soft touch material with the waiter's knife being presented well. I would feel comfortable giving this as a gift to someone of a higher tax bracket. Lastly, the materials and craftsmanship are very good. The milling on the steel is exceptional with no perceptible imperfections. The only flaw I noticed was the wood finishing is not perfectly aligned with the steel but this is only noticeable under close examination. Overall, if I needed another waiter's knife I would repurchase this model.
Date published: 2022-04-01
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
  • loc_en_CA, sid_39500-053, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 111ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;