The sharp ZWILLING poultry scissors cut through tendons and bones with ease thanks to their perfect power transmission. The 25.5 cm curved handle makes them easy to manage. The serrated, stable blade is also slightly curved so it is perfect for dividing poultry into portions. It can be used to divide poultry easily into individual portions, regardless of whether it is raw or cooked. Chicken legs and other cuts can then be conveniently prepared or served individually. The scissors with stainless steel blades and ergonomic grip are comfortable to hold and require little exertion. The scissors can also be used to cut the trussing on a stuffed turkey just before serving, for example. The practical safeguard prevents the scissors opening up and reduces the risk of injury. With the ZWILLING poultry scissors you are ensured a clean cut, so you can prepare poultry dishes with ease.
- Stainless special formula steel guarantees durable products.
- The serrated blade prevents slipping
- The bone breaker separates bones, wings and joints cleanly and effortlessly
- Fibre-glass reinforced plastic handles are shatter-proof and comfortable to use
- Country of origin: Germany
- Substance: Stainless steel
- Blade hardness (HRC): 50-54 HRC
- Net weight: 0.247 kg / 0.54 lbs
- Length of product: 25.5 cm / 10.04 in
- Width of product: 0 cm / 0.00 in
- Height of product: 0 cm / 0.00 in
- Upper diameter: 0 cm / 0.00 in
- Bottom diameter: 0 cm / 0.00 in
- Blade length: 10.5 cm / 4.13 in