The ZWILLING poultry shears stand out thanks to their high-quality, stainless steel blades and rugged handle. Measuring 25.5cm in length, the scissors are not only great for cutting chicken, but also duck, goose and turkey. The extremely sharp and durable blades provide the basis for executing straight, clean cuts as well as deep cuts right to the bone, because you are able to apply the right amount of pressure or rather leverage. The scissors fit well into your hand thanks to their plastic handles, making them easier to use. The scissors’ sharp blades help you to portion food before or after cooking. The poultry shears are the perfect tool for preparing fried chicken legs. You can even use the poultry shears right before eating roast chicken or carving a stuffed turkey. Skin, tendons and bones are easily severed with a strong crushing motion. As a result, the shears from the ZWILLING Poultry Shears series are also highly demanded by professional chefs as a real professional kitchen gadget.
- Stainless special formula steel guarantees durable products.
- The bone breaker separates bones, wings and joints cleanly and effortlessly
- Fibre-glass reinforced plastic handles are shatter-proof and comfortable to use
- Country of origin: Germany
- Substance: Stainless steel
- Blade hardness (HRC): 50-54 HRC
- Net weight: 0.215 kg / 0.47 lbs
- Length of product: 25.5 cm / 10.04 in
- Blade length: 12 cm / 4.72 in