Japanese water stones are an efficient and effective tool for keeping your knives sharp. Using just a few drops of water (no pre-soaking required), your knives will be sharp in a matter of minutes - no oil necessary. This TWIN Pro 250/1000 Combination Japanese Water Stone has two sides, a coarse 250-grit stone for especially dull knives or reshaping blades, and a fine 1,000-grit stone for the finishing touches. The base has non-slip rubber feet so you can safely sharpen your knives on most surfaces.
- 7.5" x 2.5" x "2
- Coarse 250-grit stone for dull blades
- Fine 1,000-grit stone for putting on a sharp edge
- No oil required
- Non slip base for safe sharpening.
- Country of origin: Japan
- Substance: Aluminium oxide
- Net weight: 0.954 kg / 2.10 lbs
- Length of product: 20 cm / 7.87 in
- Width of product: 9 cm / 3.54 in
- Height of product: 4 cm / 1.57 in