This 2-piece knife set from ZWILLING will impress meat lovers. It includes a robust knife for carving, cutting and filleting meat, and a meat fork to hold the meat. The knife set is the ideal kitchen aid. The blade is made using ZWILLING's stainless special formula steel which optimally combines chromium and carbon elements. It's forged from a single piece of steel to produce a precision cutting edge and excellent cutting characteristics. The FRIODUR® blade also undergoes special ice hardening to keep it sharp, flexible and corrosion-resistant. An ergonomically designed handle, means the knife sits nicely in the hand. The deep, black colouring of the plastic handles contrast beautifully to the silver knife blade and fork prongs. With this durable knife set from the ZWILLING® Pure range, you have a practical aid to cut and serve meat.
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless special formula steel, ZWILLING specially fused materials: These knives are robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time.
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- V-edge: The two-level V-edge-grinding also provides for lasting sharpness and offers long-lasting highly precise cutting performance.
- Ergonomic plastic handle: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.
- Country of origin: Germany
- Substance: Special Formula Steel
- Manufacturing method: forged
- Number of parts: 2
- Net weight: 0.394 kg / 0.87 lbs
- Width of product: 9.5 cm / 3.74 in
- Height of product: 26 cm / 10.24 in