The ZWILLING garnishing knife is small and easy to handle. The paring knife with a 10 cm blade is ideal for fine cutting. Whether you’re peeling or cutting, putting together cold cuts, or doing other jobs in the kitchen, the garnishing knife is a versatile aid. It is forged from one piece which is a unique feature of this range. Another feature of the range is the steel used. Which is the ZWILLING special formula - a perfect blend of chrome and carbon steel. This produces a high quality steel which is further improved with ice-hardening. This stage in the production process ensures the steel remains sharp, flexible and corrosion resistant. Thanks to its two tier V edge, the knife stays sharp, enabling you to cut with precision. The ergonomic handle ensures easy handling and the black design speaks class. For your safety there is a bolster to prevent slipping from the handle to the blade. Whether you’re cutting fruit or peeling vegetables, the ZWILLING® Pure range knife is a practical kitchen tool.
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless special formula steel, ZWILLING specially fused materials: These knives are robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time.
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- V-edge: The two-level V-edge-grinding also provides for lasting sharpness and offers long-lasting highly precise cutting performance.
- Ergonomic plastic handle: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.
- Country of origin: Germany
- Substance: Special Formula Steel
- Type of handle: consealed tang
- Type of edge: Fine Edge
- Manufacturing method: forged
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Net weight: 0.129 kg / 0.28 lbs
- Blade length: 10 cm / 3.94 in
- Handle length: 10.9 cm / 4.29 in