You can turn and twist it however you want, but the ZWILLING Pro Series silicone pastry scraper always shows its best side. This is because both sides are ideally suited for specific tasks. The handle end is made of stainless steel and ergonomically designed to perfectly sit in the hand for effortless work over even extended periods. The baking utensil’s silicone front section is heat resistant and features both a soft and a hard side for clean smoothing and spreading. The lip on one side is particularly flexible for scraping and the angular side is shaped for getting into hard-to-reach spots. This pastry scraper is a decorative kitchen gadget that impresses with both its attractive design and functional utility. The design developed for the Pro series by internationally known designers Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez has resulted in an elegant look with a functional minimalism that is absolutely timeless.
- Minimalistic design by Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez
- Manufactured with premium quality stainless steel
- Ergonomically designed with flowing transitions for excellent hygiene and effortless use
- Optimally fits in any bowl shape and is suitable for use with coated pans and pots.
- Dishwasher safe
- Country of origin: China
- Substance: Silicone
- Net weight: 0.118 kg / 0.26 lbs
- Length of product: 28.5 cm / 11.22 in
- Width of product: 5.6 cm / 2.20 in
- Height of product: 1.9 cm / 0.75 in