The ZWILLING Pro series is a practical all-rounder to meet the highest of demands. The knife series that combines innovative technology and a traditional look. The renowned Milan designer Matteo Thun was appointed once again to package the knife's high level of quality in an appealing design. The result: true classics in a timeless three-rivet design with a continuous tang which can meet all professional cooking demands. Contents: Paring Knife 4" / 100 mm, Chef's Knife, 8" / 200 mm, Bread Knife 8" / 200 mm, Utility Knife 6" / 160 mm, Sharpening Steel, Tapered Knife Block Natutal. _x000D_ Features & Benefits _x000D_
- FRIODUR ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless special formula steel, ZWILLING specially fused materials: These knives are robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time.
- SIGMAFORGE knife - one-piece precision forging
- V-edge: The two-level V-edge-grinding also provides for lasting sharpness and offers long-lasting highly precise cutting performance.
- Ergonomic handle with three-rivet design: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.
- Substance: Special Formula Steel
- Number of parts: 6