ZWILLING Pro 4.5 inch Cleaver
- (no colour)
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- POM handle is durable and resilient
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Manufactured in Germany
- Item no. 38415-121
- Color: no-color
- Substance: Special Formula Steel
- Type of handle: consealed tang
- Type of edge: Fine Edge
- Manufacturing method: forged
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Net weight: 0.178 kg / 0.39 lbs
- Length of product: 22.5 cm / 8.86 in
- Width of product: 5 cm / 1.97 in
- Height of product: 1 cm / 0.39 in
- Blade length: 12 cm / 4.72 in
Knife perfect in form and function. The Pro knife series gives every cook the right cutting tool for passionate cooking. From paring knives to cooking knives to garnishing knives, the series offers a large selection in a classic, timeless design and guarantees excellent quality for the highest demands. The FRIODUR ice-hardened blades make the knives particularly durable and corrosion-resistant. The SIGMAFORGE knives, forged from one piece, are precision forged, so that an ideal edge retention as well as hardness and flexibility are given.
V-EDGE TRIGGER FOR LONG-TERM SHARPNESS
The V-Edge trigger takes place in three steps and on both sides of the blade - for sharpness and precision.
FORGED FROM ONE PIECE
As a SIGMAFORGE knife, the chef's knife is precision-forged from one piece.
FRIODUR ICE-HARDENED BLADE
The ice hardening process ensures good flexibility and corrosion resistance.