The ZWILLING Pro Jamonero has a FRIODUR® blade made of high-quality and rust-free stainless steel. This knife’s quality is determined through a perfected ice-hardening procedure. Its sharpened blade can cut especially well and is resistant to corrosion. Using the Jamonero knife, which means ‘ham knife’, is safe and easy because it has been precision-forged from one piece of steel. The curved hand guard, the handle, the tip of the knife and the blade merge seamlessly into another, perfectly balancing out the 26 cm long knife. The double-grind V-edge blade is guaranteed to stay sharp for a long time. The ability to cut precisely makes it perfect for almost all cutting jobs in your kitchen. The Jamonero is a SIGMAFORGE® knife and meets high precision demands. The product boasts impeccable geometry, making it possible to cut precisely. In Spain, in particular, this knife is essential for cutting fine, thin slices directly from larger ham. The blade geometry makes the ham knife particularly stable. The knife can easily and safely be wielded in your hands. The curved-shaped design ensures precise and safe handling. The bolster also prevents slipping from the handle whereas the three-rivet design supports the knife’s balance with a continuous tang. Made by ZWILLING, this knife will expand your kitchen equipment with an item you’re often going to need and you definitely won’t want to be without.
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless special formula steel, ZWILLING specially fused materials: These knives are robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time.
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- V-edge: The two-level V-edge-grinding also provides for lasting sharpness and offers long-lasting highly precise cutting performance.
- Ergonomic plastic handle with three-rivet design: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.
- Country of origin: Germany
- Substance: Special Formula Steel
- Type of handle: consealed tang
- Type of edge: Fine Edge
- Manufacturing method: forged
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Net weight: 0.252 kg / 0.56 lbs
- Blade length: 26 cm / 10.24 in