The chef’s knife from the ZWILLING® Pro series has many uses and can cut very precisely. With a blade made of high-quality ZWILLING special formula steel and put through an additional ice-hardening process, the blade is cut-resistant, flexible and resistant to corrosion. The chef knife’s high level of quality is achieved by using premium raw materials. The unique wedge-shaped blade ensures optimum stability and easy cutting; the curved bolster shape provides safe and precise handling. The blade of the chef's knife is 26 cm long and is well suited for cutting fish, chopping herbs and slicing vegetables. The high-quality SIGMAFORGE blade is resistant to both the acid of some foods and moisture, and the chef’s knife’s good cutting properties are maintained over the long run thanks to the special ice-hardening procedure. The slightly rounded handle with three rivets, which are fixed into a continuous tang, has an ergonomic shape, making it easy to hold while cutting. The continuous cutting edge makes it possible to cut using the entire blade, right from the tip of the blade down to the bolster. The blade is precision-forged from one piece of steel and with its perfect geometry provides the basis for precise cutting and the best cutting properties. Cutting is a lot easier with this practical chef’s knife by ZWILLING.
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless special formula steel, ZWILLING specially fused materials: These knives are robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time.
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- V-edge: The two-level V-edge-grinding also provides for lasting sharpness and offers long-lasting highly precise cutting performance.
- Ergonomic plastic handle with three-rivet design: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Dishwasher safe, had wash recommended
- Manufactured in Germany
- Country of origin: Germany
- Substance: Special Formula Steel
- Type of handle: consealed tang
- Type of edge: Fine Edge
- Edge finishing: V-edge
- Manufacturing method: forged
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Net weight: 0.378 kg / 0.83 lbs
- Blade length: 26 cm / 10.24 in
- Handle length: 13.5 cm / 5.31 in